Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: polasken
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/03/2015, 18:54
Replies: 29
Views: 1,436
Posted By polasken
A man of his word, this guy is legit, patient and...

A man of his word, this guy is legit, patient and friendly.

I bought from rank supreme to global elite and even though it took us around 25+- games, he managed to finally do it over the span of 2...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/01/2015, 09:40
Replies: 3
Views: 288
Posted By polasken
Just a warning. So I contacted this person...

Just a warning.

So I contacted this person regarding a boost, and it turned out he scammed me.

I will just link the SPOILER with the skype conversation below AND the pictures and it should be...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/01/2015, 09:40
Replies: 1
Views: 273
Posted By polasken
Just a warning. So I contacted this person...

Just a warning.

So I contacted this person regarding a boost, and it turned out he scammed me.

I will just link the SPOILER with the skype conversation below AND the pictures and it should be...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/01/2015, 09:40
Replies: 11
Views: 819
Posted By polasken
Just a warning. So I contacted this person...

Just a warning.

So I contacted this person regarding a boost, and it turned out he scammed me.

I will just link the SPOILER with the skype conversation below AND the pictures and it should be...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/31/2015, 16:32
Replies: 14
Views: 2,277
Posted By polasken
can you pm me your skype? I pmed you mine

can you pm me your skype? I pmed you mine
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/31/2015, 10:06
Replies: 0
Views: 609
Posted By polasken
^

^
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/29/2015, 22:51
Replies: 33
Views: 3,772
Posted By polasken
Hope you haven't forgotten about me, still...

Hope you haven't forgotten about me, still waiting for you to add me (Steam sent on PM).

I just got scammed by another booster called SLNKY on this forum.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/29/2015, 22:35
Replies: 11
Views: 1,298
Posted By polasken
Just a warning. So I contacted this person...

Just a warning.

So I contacted this person regarding a boost, and it turned out he scammed me.

I will just link the SPOILER with the skype conversation below AND the pictures and it should be...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/29/2015, 18:44
Replies: 13
Views: 758
Posted By polasken
added skype

added skype
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/29/2015, 08:39
Replies: 0
Views: 609
Posted By polasken
SMFC > GLOBAL BOOST

As the title says, I dont mind if you are hacking, because you cant really boost efficiently if you dont hack at this level (alot of other hackers :P).

All that I require you to have is that the...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/27/2015, 19:13
Replies: 33
Views: 3,772
Posted By polasken
I did not know about that, no wonder you avoided...

I did not know about that, no wonder you avoided my comments.

Can you PM me your steam group ?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/27/2015, 18:05
Replies: 33
Views: 3,772
Posted By polasken
For some reason I cant send PMs. Can you...

For some reason I cant send PMs.

Can you send PM of your skype and I can add you? I dont want to type my skype for everyone to see here
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/26/2015, 21:25
Replies: 33
Views: 3,772
Posted By polasken
Could you PM me your skype ID? I am...

Could you PM me your skype ID?

I am interested
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.