Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMFC > GLOBAL BOOST

Discussion on SMFC > GLOBAL BOOST within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMFC > GLOBAL BOOST

As the title says, I dont mind if you are hacking, because you cant really boost efficiently if you dont hack at this level (alot of other hackers :P).

All that I require you to have is that the hack you are using should be undetected and that you know how to avoid overwatch reports with the 2games/24 hr swapping between accounts.

The payment will vary depending on the quality of service received. I will be paying in csgo keys (or in skins if you'd like).

I will ask for a trial game just to see how reliable and serious you are, I also prefer that you have a solid user account here on elitepvpers.com and not just a recently new made one (not a must, just preferred).

PM me with a short experience of your service and with your skype/steamID and I will get back to you from there.

Looking forward to talking with you

Sinc,
R

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEM, almost SMFC account CHEAP! 10 dollars.
03/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my extremely high MMR LEM account, playing with/vs a few globals every match, max 2-3 wins away from SMFC, might only be a 1 win. 10 dollars - Niclaswow Selling as guild wars 2 is on sale^^
[Trading] Counter Strike : Global Offensive RANKS BOOST ! CERTIFIED/ Global Team.
01/30/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys , i'm lafU ( CSGO Boosting from Global Team ), i will help you raise your rank easily and super fast ! Bienvenue To use my service, you need : > Give me your account (sure ) > Tell me your rank and the rank you wanted to be. > Send me the payment first ( Paypal / csgokey are acceptable )
[Selling] SMFC Account 6digit
01/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, verkaufe auf diesem Weg meinen Steam Account. Darauf ist CS1.6 und CSGO. Bei CSGO hat der Account 71 Wins und ist Supreme Master First Class. CSGO hat über 400 Spielstunden. CS1.6 hat über 200 Spielstunden. Er besitzt den 5 Jahres Coin, den Payback Coin, Bravo Coin, Phoenix Coin, Breakout Coin und hat auch den neuesten Vanguard Pass.
[Selling] CS:GO SMFC ACCOUNT | 200+ Wins | 600 HOURS
01/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hello mates, I want to sell my "Supreme Master First Class" CS:GO Account. http://i.epvpimg.com/4OIBc.jpg It's one of the highest ranks in the entire game. +++ You are allowed to overwatch, a feature which is available at ~ 150 wins +++ Edit: Operation Breakout-Coin added
[Selling] CS:GO Account (Surpreme - SMFC) for SKINS, Paypal, PSC
12/18/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my surpreme (SMFC) smurfaccount. 30€ PP VHB Wins: 33 Hours: 152 Downranked from global, couple wins and you will uprank again! Offer me in skins, PP, psc. Im interested in any valuable skins :-)