Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vizual1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/22/2015, 06:40
Replies: 2
Views: 244
Posted By Vizual1
VizualBoost - Boosting for CS:GO skins & paypal ! [EUW/EUNE/TUR/RU]

About Us

We are a team of 3 experienced players and started playing around season 1/2. We're all atleast Diamond 1 and we boost fast with the cheapest prices you can find! We can boost on...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/24/2015, 01:30
Replies: 1
Views: 226
Posted By Vizual1
Looking for a boost from D5 to master

Hi,

I have a "special" offer, i'm actually looking for a boost from d5 to master. For that, I can do some jobs for you, I mean if you have a lot of orders in bronze/silver/gold/plat, i can do it...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2015, 19:37
Replies: 15
Views: 908
Posted By Vizual1
trusted and recommended, bought number 12

trusted and recommended, bought number 12
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2015, 17:52
Replies: 5
Views: 356
Posted By Vizual1
need it !

need it !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2015, 17:38
Replies: 5
Views: 356
Posted By Vizual1
Looking for a diamond/plat acc to boost

Hi, i'm actually boosting a diamond account but i'm looking for a diam/plat acc to duoq with (i mean, i'll take your acc, i'll play on it and my mate on the diamond account). We'll do it for free. It...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 02:02
Replies: 0
Views: 183
Posted By Vizual1
12 ranked resctrictions game

Lf someone who can do it in 1 day, cheap price (just, i won't go first since i've got scammed 3 times by 150+TBM, we can do half/half if you want i don't really mind)

OR

I can boost one of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 01:54
Replies: 1
Views: 165
Posted By Vizual1
add me on skype : rogueracaille

add me on skype : rogueracaille
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/28/2015, 18:43
Replies: 8
Views: 321
Posted By Vizual1
Can do it in 1 day, cheap price Add me skype...

Can do it in 1 day, cheap price

Add me skype : rogueracaille
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2015, 21:36
Replies: 12
Views: 470
Posted By Vizual1
Add me on skype

Add me on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2015, 21:30
Replies: 12
Views: 470
Posted By Vizual1
Looking for D5 to master

Hi

I'm looking for a REAL CHALL+ booster who can do d5 > master as fastest as possible. (pref. duoq if possible). I actually have a bad MMR because of fake boosters who don't have the level and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/23/2015, 01:09
Replies: 9
Views: 516
Posted By Vizual1
Can't find you on skype I mean, your skype...

Can't find you on skype

I mean, your skype isn't working
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2015, 20:01
Replies: 6
Views: 360
Posted By Vizual1
? up !

?

up !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2015, 17:01
Replies: 6
Views: 360
Posted By Vizual1
up

up
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2015, 15:37
Replies: 6
Views: 360
Posted By Vizual1
Yes I do, I already have you in my skype, i send...

Yes I do, I already have you in my skype, i send you a message
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/22/2015, 15:13
Replies: 6
Views: 360
Posted By Vizual1
[Special request] Looking for chall booster

Hi,

I have a special request, i'm actually diamond 5 and i'm looking for a chall booster to boost me to master.
I've no money, but I can do for you the boosts you have to do in...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/15/2015, 21:25
Replies: 14
Views: 489
Posted By Vizual1
Had a 15€ offer, someone better ?

Had a 15€ offer, someone better ?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/15/2015, 21:02
Replies: 14
Views: 489
Posted By Vizual1
Looking for ranked bans games

Have 26 draft to do, post your prices, i'll take the cheapest. Only trusted members
Forum: Trading 03/12/2015, 15:12
Replies: 3
Views: 291
Posted By Vizual1
add me on skype : vizual.boost

add me on skype : vizual.boost
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 15:05
Replies: 61
Views: 5,221
Posted By Vizual1
free bump

free bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 14:59
Replies: 13
Views: 610
Posted By Vizual1
What's your price

What's your price
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 14:58
Replies: 5
Views: 257
Posted By Vizual1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 11:48
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By Vizual1
Diamond account, ALL CHAMPIONS/14 RUNES PAGES/59 SKINS

Selling it really cheap !

skype : rogueracaille

The account is actually diamond 5, was diamond 1 last season, skype for more infos !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 11:11
Replies: 4
Views: 197
Posted By Vizual1
Need cheap account, unranked

With all champions if possible, no bots to xp, never been ranked banned or chat restricted. And as cheap as possible

Give me skypes
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.