I'm looking for a REAL CHALL+ booster who can do d5 > master as fastest as possible. (pref. duoq if possible). I actually have a bad MMR because of fake boosters who don't have the level and lost amounts of game on my account. (3 guys went from d4 to d5 0 points). I mean i need atleast a 75/80% winrate to up my mmr.
To know if you really have the level i'm looking for, i'll ask you to play 1 or 2 games first on my account or with me in duoq(pref). I'm able to pay any price in addition for the bad MMR + the 2 "vouches".
No, I won't pay the 1 or 2 games. It's just a test, i'll buy the boost if you're ok.
Add me on skype : rogueracaille
I don't need cheap prices or w/e, i just need a real skilled booster.
I do have the possibility to accomplish a job like that with giving you valid proof of my challenger contact.
Anyway we can't honestly provide free games to your 0 LP bad mmr account as long as you don't prove real interest in the boosting process (might only be a smart way to get free wins and avoid decay to Platinum).
If you will ever need this, price is 300 euro to D1 + 100 euro D1 - Master for a total of 400 (considering your bad mmr). No duoq available that high.
Add me on Skype, I already boosted 4 accs to Master last season (check out my thread) and my Main is currently Master with 70% Winrate, so hit me up on Skype and we can discuss a price. But you can already check out my thread for the prices.
Edit: Can duo a vouch game too as long as I'm not busy with other boosts.
Hello sir.
We can execute your order easy.
Feel free to check our site, prices and contact us for further assistance:
Also you can participate in our daily vouch and win a free boost:
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now) 11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins!
Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master!
Asking price: 700$!
Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster) 11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master
No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. )
I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed.
I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail.
I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master
Kaufe : Level 60-80 Master Billposter & 60-80 Master Jester auf Buru/Augu 05/13/2012 - Flyff Trading - 12 Replies Hallo Liebe mitsuchtiiiis ♥
Ich suche mal wieder einen Char. :O
Meine Vorstellung:
1.) Einen Billposter level 60~80 MASTER ohne Equip! :D
-> 120 Geht auch ;)
-> Preis ist Offen. Macht mir bitte gute Angebote :*
2.) Einen Jester level 120 oder Hiroooo :mofo:
-> Equip ist schön aber nicht Notwendig. :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
So zu gut0r letzt ein paar hinweise.
Ich werde in diesem Trade weder first geben, oder auf sonstige dubisonen Geschäffte einlassen. Ihr sucht euch einen...
[Tauche] Lv 11X Master Blade gg. Master BP oder Jester [Luia] 01/28/2011 - Flyff Trading - 13 Replies Also Leute
Ich verkaufe nur noch meinen Master Blade 11X auf dem Server Luia
Ihr könnt in PSC oder Paypal offern für den Char.
C/O 0€ PSC
SK 50€ !