Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wsbdog
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/29/2008, 12:48
Replies: 869
Views: 113,591
Posted By wsbdog
Im so agree about u !! Just Dungeon , that will...

Im so agree about u !! Just Dungeon , that will good enough!!
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/12/2008, 16:00
Replies: 552
Views: 190,603
Posted By wsbdog
how can I start hack? this is my first time. and...

how can I start hack? this is my first time. and what is offset? i have the old usa file, after i change the number it will be all good????
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/07/2008, 15:32
Replies: 160
Views: 90,123
Posted By wsbdog
can anyone post Rveoulotion Energie ! I dont know...

can anyone post Rveoulotion Energie ! I dont know what is it !!
Forum: Dekaron 03/13/2008, 15:03
Replies: 14
Views: 1,813
Posted By wsbdog
I mean is there anything we can chang in the...

I mean is there anything we can chang in the data.pak to make it easyer to get +7? I am sure there is a way to make it, just I havent find out !!!
Forum: Dekaron 03/12/2008, 08:25
Replies: 14
Views: 1,813
Posted By wsbdog
Is there an easy way to make +7????

hi everyone :
Is there any easy way to make +7. I tried so hard but I still don't have one. Someone plz help!!!!!
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/03/2008, 12:21
Replies: 270
Views: 42,719
Posted By wsbdog
why I cant open the rar file? When I ran it, it...

why I cant open the rar file? When I ran it, it always come out an Error: The archive is eather in unknow format or damaged. Can someone tell me how to open it, or there is something wrong with my...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.