Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SupportAdmin
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2015, 18:43
Replies: 0
Views: 221
Posted By SupportAdmin
EUW acc, one missing champs, bunch of skins, CHEAP!

Selling my lol account, I CANT PLAY this game, it has almost all the champs alot of skins and more, skype me for info, faster you offer cheaper you get it, lionheartpc01
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2015, 17:15
Replies: 0
Views: 260
Posted By SupportAdmin
Selling various EUW and EUNE accounts

Hi i am selling about 4 euw accounts and 4 eune accounts, skype me if you are interested for more info about what are you looking, lionheartpc01, good luck and have fun :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2015, 01:59
Replies: 4
Views: 408
Posted By SupportAdmin
depends on acc you are looking for

depends on acc you are looking for
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2015, 01:54
Replies: 4
Views: 408
Posted By SupportAdmin
Selling all kind of accounts EUW, EUNE

Selling about 10 (unverified) EUW accounts, from all champs to few
Eune about 7(unverified) skype me for more info about what are you looking for, lionheartpc01
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2015, 08:42
Replies: 2
Views: 265
Posted By SupportAdmin
Selling Elo boost, cheap and fast

Hi, I am currently eloboosting, my main account was master1, but It got banned, so I got no way of showing it, currently i have plat3 account, I can do you a test game and you can decide, servers...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/10/2015, 08:36
Replies: 16
Views: 542
Posted By SupportAdmin
10 euros, if I do not get 9/1 you pay nothing,...

10 euros, if I do not get 9/1 you pay nothing, lionheartpc01
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 12:54
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By SupportAdmin
Still have: Plat3 account: euw ...

Still have:
Plat3 account: euw unverified, 45 champs, 5 skins, 1000rp
Silver2 account: eune, unverified, 40 champs, 18/4/8 account kda, 16games
Gold5 account euw verified(selling with...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 10:53
Replies: 5
Views: 272
Posted By SupportAdmin
I just saw your posts, I am the third guy you...

I just saw your posts, I am the third guy you call scammer, what is your problem?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 08:19
Replies: 5
Views: 272
Posted By SupportAdmin
thanks for info, im kinda new here.

thanks for info, im kinda new here.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 06:28
Replies: 5
Views: 272
Posted By SupportAdmin
Free elo boosting for karma points

Hey guys, this one user calls me scammer(I am not) so I decided to make things right as I got bad karma, so I will boost you 2 gamer per user(EUW, give account) or EUNE duo or give account, I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 10:05
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By SupportAdmin
New EUW accounts arrived(unverified)

I got to sell euw accounts, Gold5(14 skins,80 champs), unranked(38 skins,98 champs), Plat3, silver3(very hight mmr29points per game), Plat1(about 20 skins) skype me for more information, they are...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 09:06
Replies: 0
[Selling] EUW account
Views: 184
Posted By SupportAdmin
EUW account

Selling EUW account, all champs, Master1, 64 skins, skype me for more info lionheartpc01

Sold
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 03:34
Replies: 19
Views: 3,711
Posted By SupportAdmin
L# is a tool for league of legends, it has alot...

L# is a tool for league of legends, it has alot of asseblies that do different things, such as evading spells, autofarming, orbwalking...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 00:37
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By SupportAdmin
Bump(plat account received red baron corki)

Bump(plat account received red baron corki)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/06/2015, 23:19
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By SupportAdmin
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2015, 11:56
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By SupportAdmin
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2015, 04:10
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By SupportAdmin
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2015, 18:50
Replies: 4
Views: 255
Posted By SupportAdmin
Two EUNE accounts to sell

Hi am a selling two eune account, both about ~30+champs, 4runes pages, one has one skin(mystic river nami)unranked, previous season silver, other has 3(red twisted fate, bloodmoon kalista, ionic...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/21/2015, 16:32
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By SupportAdmin
EUNE unranked and EUNE PLAT1 account

Hi, i am selling EUNE unranked account, spirit river nami skin and EUNE Platinum1 account, bloodmoon kalista, ionic master yi and red twistedfate skins, skype lionheartpc01, pm me for more info, I am...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/20/2015, 01:11
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By SupportAdmin
Bump, now i sell 2 accounts, lv30unranked Eune...

Bump, now i sell 2 accounts, lv30unranked Eune spirit river nami skin
other account has ionic master yi,bloodmoon kalista and twisted fate skin, red one
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/18/2015, 15:47
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By SupportAdmin
BUMP, still for sale Bumt, still for sale

BUMP, still for sale

Bumt, still for sale
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/12/2015, 20:10
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By SupportAdmin
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/10/2015, 19:30
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By SupportAdmin
BUMP, PLAT1 now

BUMP, PLAT1 now
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2015, 23:24
Replies: 5
Views: 273
Posted By SupportAdmin
BUMP SKYPE lionheartpc01 bump

BUMP

SKYPE lionheartpc01

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2015, 11:46
Replies: 0
[Selling] Plat2 account Eune
Views: 226
Posted By SupportAdmin
Plat2 account Eune

Plat 2 account, 25 euros, for more info skype me lionheartpc01
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.