Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Elo boost, cheap and fast

Discussion on Selling Elo boost, cheap and fast within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Elo boost, cheap and fast

Hi, I am currently eloboosting, my main account was master1, but It got banned, so I got no way of showing it, currently i have plat3 account, I can do you a test game and you can decide, servers EUW, EUNE(we can duoq) and TR, skype me if interested. lionheartpc01, wont ask alot because i have no rep.
Old 04/10/2015, 09:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
Can Vouch for u if wanted
Old 04/12/2015, 03:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am the guy who gave him -1. Got the proof of everything. Before you buy from him contact me, I will show you everything.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling boost in different servers! Cheap, Fast and Safe!
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling lol boosting different Servers! Skype Diamondmndi Vouches from other threads
[Selling] Selling elo boost!!!! very fast and cheap from Diamond 1!
09/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey i am free today night and selling elo boost, i dont have any fist price. i love to make conclusion with my custumers, i do duoQ or play soloQ on the account. If interested add me on skype and i show you my main account to prove i am Diamond and i start immidietly if you want: D@rklizard bump!
[Selling] Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1,cheap fast
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Regions EUW,EUNE,Turkey,RUS,NA I know i dont have any vouches on this post but yeah have to move them from my other one . Bronze prices : DuoQ=2€/Win Bronze 5----> Bronze 4 = 5€ Bronze 4----> Bronze 3 = 5€ Bronze 3----> Bronze 2 = 5€ Bronze 2----> Bronze 1 = 5€ Bronze 1----> Silver 5 = 5€
[Selling] Fast Duo offers cheap ELO BOOST [EUW] / Schneller, günstiger ELO Boost (2 Spieler)
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
closed
SELLING 1650+ 3V3 PLAT BOOST! CHEAP/FAST!!
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?