Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lovdo
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/18/2016, 14:01
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
Are the ammo rewards still as high as last year...

Are the ammo rewards still as high as last year in the halloween-gate(tunnel of terror or smth like that)?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/08/2016, 22:40
Replies: 119
Views: 36,332
Posted By lovdo
How much can you make a hour with the LOW bug?

How much can you make a hour with the LOW bug?
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/14/2016, 12:48
Replies: 14
Views: 4,393
Posted By lovdo
The only question I have, is how to enter with...

The only question I have, is how to enter with multiple people? Is it true if 1 man from the group enters, the other ones can join through 4-5 wormhole?
Forum: Freebies 07/06/2016, 23:13
Replies: 38
Views: 1,501
Posted By lovdo
Samsung galaxy S5 neo

Samsung galaxy S5 neo
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2016, 13:17
Replies: 350
Views: 43,062
Posted By lovdo
I had the same, now I leave my monitor on and it...

I had the same, now I leave my monitor on and it doesn't stop working ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/02/2016, 21:20
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
Here ya go:...

Here ya go: [Only registered and activated users can see links] works good for me ^^
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/31/2016, 18:15
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
Guys what's better for RK, abc with double exp/hp...

Guys what's better for RK, abc with double exp/hp boosters or doing hades with 8 people, all with double boosters?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2016, 12:15
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,955
Posted By lovdo
Thanks man! It works good now :) Pretty stupid I...

Thanks man! It works good now :) Pretty stupid I couldn't think of that myself..
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/29/2016, 20:31
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,955
Posted By lovdo
Hi fuso. I found a way to fix my "new connection"...

Hi fuso. I found a way to fix my "new connection" problem. Every time after 30 minutes afk my bot stops working and when I come back and move my mouse it reconnects and starts botting again. So now I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2016, 08:35
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,955
Posted By lovdo
This event: "M.A.S.Q.U.E. Ship Expo" FAQ |...

This event: "M.A.S.Q.U.E. Ship Expo" FAQ | DarkOrbit ([Only registered and activated users can see links]-893738)

It says that it would start on the 25th of may..
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/24/2016, 23:13
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,955
Posted By lovdo
In 50 minutes there will be new event-boxes. I...

In 50 minutes there will be new event-boxes. I hope you read this quite fast xD I know you have a real life etc.., I just thought maybe I could give you a heads up.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/20/2016, 19:23
Replies: 1,623
Views: 223,955
Posted By lovdo
When it's collecting, it's very good! But it...

When it's collecting, it's very good! But it never reconnects for me? Every time after I get destroyed it doesn't revive and then the "new connection" comes up and it doesn't reconnect. But as soon...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/20/2016, 09:26
Replies: 826
Views: 211,226
Posted By lovdo
Yes, and it works like a charm ;)

Yes, and it works like a charm ;)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/19/2016, 22:32
Replies: 2
Views: 451
Posted By lovdo
#Sold for 65,-

#Sold for 65,-
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/18/2016, 21:52
Replies: 2
Views: 451
Posted By lovdo
Bump, new price: 70 euro's!

Bump, new price: 70 euro's!
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/13/2016, 22:30
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
I'm using kaspersky, I think it does what it...

I'm using kaspersky, I think it does what it should do ^^ I haven't had any problems with it so I think I can recommend it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/09/2016, 17:13
Replies: 30
Views: 3,451
Posted By lovdo
Some NPC's drop them ;)

Some NPC's drop them ;)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/05/2016, 10:31
Replies: 2
Views: 451
Posted By lovdo
Bump

Bump
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/03/2016, 16:46
Replies: 2
Views: 451
Posted By lovdo
Selling GE7 account for €90,-

Server: Global Europe 7
Level: 20(3,56 bil exp)
Honor: 19,47 million
Rank: Captain
Pilot points: 34(300 logfiles till the 35th)
Drones: 8 iris + apis + zeus all lvl 10
Havoc: 10
Hercules: 6 ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/02/2016, 17:14
Replies: 2,356
Views: 209,968
Posted By lovdo
http://i.epvpimg.com/E0Cig.png...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Fuso, I got a "new connection" problem after being killed. In my log you can see after I got destroyed the bot doesn't reconnect anymore....
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2016, 09:43
Replies: 26
Views: 2,181
Posted By lovdo
3 Epsilons, 1 Vanquisher, 1 Sovereign and 1...

3 Epsilons, 1 Vanquisher, 1 Sovereign and 1 Surgeon ^^
Could be worse :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2016, 15:53
Replies: 2,356
Views: 209,968
Posted By lovdo
Fuso, how can I fix the "new connection" problem?...

Fuso, how can I fix the "new connection" problem? Every time I need to reconnect the bot stops, maybe there is a way to fix it but I couldn't find it yet.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 04/26/2016, 21:04
Replies: 244
Views: 36,500
Posted By lovdo
Bought the GE7 account, went all fast and smooth....

Bought the GE7 account, went all fast and smooth. Used kickmayer ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) as an unofficial MM. Thanks guys!

Both trusted!
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/14/2016, 20:39
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
What about getting 200k uri from the kuiper gate?...

What about getting 200k uri from the kuiper gate? It's like a lf4/havoc right? So it will be doubled as well?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/13/2016, 14:56
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,100
Posted By lovdo
Two new ship designs will be added with the...

Two new ship designs will be added with the upcoming event:
Ship Expo event breaking news text:

The extravaganza has no end! With the successful introduction of SHIPLOOKZ™, M.A.S.Q.U.E.'s...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 82

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.