Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cr0sh3r
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/25/2015, 22:44
Replies: 1
Views: 372
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I have ep8 Server files. But no archridium,...

I have ep8 Server files.
But no archridium, palladium...
No pw5, no arcane trace ....
(yet)
:)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/31/2015, 00:29
Replies: 1
Views: 323
Posted By Cr0sh3r
1b alz = (?) euro? Want to buy 2b alz in...

1b alz = (?) euro?

Want to buy 2b alz in Redmoon
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 06/23/2015, 23:34
Replies: 63
Views: 19,953
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Yes, first gate kill and second FIRE gate! ...

Yes,
first gate kill and second FIRE gate!
Then kill riott and arcshielder ...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 06/22/2015, 21:51
Replies: 0
[Buying] FS Lv.150+
Views: 275
Posted By Cr0sh3r
FS Lv.150+

Hey,
I wanna buy a FS lv. 150+
Payment via Paypal or Paysafe!
I dont go first!

Skype: robin.mertens650
Forum: Cabal Online 05/21/2015, 10:06
Replies: 2
Views: 952
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I dont understand what u mean .. i blocked many...

I dont understand what u mean .. i blocked many accounts?
Pls replay my pm :)
(bypass xigncode and so)
Thanks
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/19/2015, 00:42
Replies: 2
Views: 412
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Hey, i wanna buy 2b on Mercury. But i only...

Hey,
i wanna buy 2b on Mercury.
But i only can trade with paysafe .. fine too?
Would give u 25€ for 2b
Skype: robin. mertens 650
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/19/2015, 00:38
Replies: 21
Views: 2,482
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Is PaySafe fine too? Wanna buy 2b on Mercury,...

Is PaySafe fine too?
Wanna buy 2b on Mercury, but only have paysafe, no PayPal :(
Contact me Skype: robin.mertens650
Thanks
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 05/18/2015, 15:28
Replies: 0
Views: 358
Posted By Cr0sh3r
2b Alz Cabal EU Mercury PaySafe

Hi,
i wanna buy 2b alz on cabal EU Mercury Server.
I get middleman and pay with PaySafe.

1b = 25€
2b = 50€

I need 2b :)
Please replay me via pm
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/09/2015, 12:31
Replies: 172
Views: 40,231
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Hey, da diese Projekt ja so ziemlich tot ist,...

Hey, da diese Projekt ja so ziemlich tot ist, habe ich mich mal selber dran gesetzt und habe nun einen cabal p Server auf Episode 8, welcher bisher auf einer virtuellen Maschine auf meinem local...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/31/2015, 12:25
Replies: 5
Views: 2,209
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I will release a full guide how to create a cabal...

I will release a full guide how to create a cabal private Server Episode 8 soon :)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/21/2015, 14:25
Replies: 3
Views: 1,071
Posted By Cr0sh3r
PM

PM
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/21/2015, 14:22
Replies: 2
Views: 392
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Do u except Alz too? Wanna buy the FS :)

Do u except Alz too? Wanna buy the FS :)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/21/2015, 14:18
Replies: 2
[Selling] Mercury_EU 172 FS
Views: 323
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I wanna buy it ... pls do offer for FS :)

I wanna buy it ... pls do offer for FS :)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/21/2015, 13:45
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Arrow FS Lv. 160+ EU all server

Hi,
I wanna buy a FS lvl 160+ without or with equipment INCLUDING account! Every EU Server!
Pay with Alz ingame and should be like 500kk-700kk.
Please send me a pm or add me Skype...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/19/2015, 20:23
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Cr0sh3r
It looks very nice for me :) I would pay ......

It looks very nice for me :)

I would pay ... 300kk .. but u can make ur offer ofc :)
The important thing is: Which Server do u play/this char is? Mercury, Jupiter...? :D
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/19/2015, 06:46
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I am interested in this: 3. FS lvl 136...

I am interested in this:

3.
FS lvl 136 naked with pet lvl 4, some premiums - this one
can be sold without transfer, coz I remember all
informations (id/pass/sub/email etc)

pls say offer and...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 03/18/2015, 12:49
Replies: 0
Views: 282
Posted By Cr0sh3r
FS lv. 160+ all server EU

Hi,
I wanna buy a FS lvl 160+ without or with equipment INCLUDING account! Every EU Server!
Pay with Alz ingame and should be like 500kk-700kk.
Please send me a pm or add me Skype...
Forum: Cabal Online 03/17/2015, 06:46
Replies: 1
Views: 430
Posted By Cr0sh3r
write me a pm or add me skype: robin.mertens650

write me a pm or add me skype:
robin.mertens650
Forum: Cabal Online 03/17/2015, 06:45
Replies: 1
Views: 513
Posted By Cr0sh3r
after every update u have to update ur addresses...

after every update u have to update ur addresses because they'll change.. good luck :)
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 03/15/2015, 10:47
Replies: 3
Views: 2,005
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I know how to complete afi chest run after...

I know how to complete afi chest run after update.. if u wanna know, pm me :)
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 02/27/2015, 08:35
Replies: 1
Views: 411
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Is ur account still exist? I wanna get it ^^

Is ur account still exist? I wanna get it ^^
Forum: Cabal Online 02/22/2015, 00:29
Replies: 2
Views: 852
Posted By Cr0sh3r
I think u have to do it like this: - enter...

I think u have to do it like this:

- enter dungeon
- click FIRST quest -> FIRST gate will open (Or just kill it, but high chance getting ban, so first try using quest)
- wallhack -> kill...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/08/2015, 23:49
Replies: 831
Views: 217,674
Posted By Cr0sh3r
He only except PayPal :)

He only except PayPal :)
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 02/08/2015, 23:47
Replies: 63
Views: 19,953
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Which dungeon is good for farming? Afi is gone...

Which dungeon is good for farming?
Afi is gone ... so we need new dungeon.
Some1 have an idea?
Time <-> Difficulty <-> Drops (which DG is good?)
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 02/07/2015, 23:40
Replies: 63
Views: 19,953
Posted By Cr0sh3r
Maybe this way works. Not tested! - Kill...

Maybe this way works. Not tested!

- Kill both bosses

- Click npc
-> quest

(normaly gate opens)
- KILL gate
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.