Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A possible Cabal private server guide soon by me

Discussion on A possible Cabal private server guide soon by me within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking A possible Cabal private server guide soon by me

hello everyone. so im guesing since your here your wanting to know how to make a cabal private server or a cabal offline server. well I have spent hours working on a tutorial on how to do it. Im not done however, getting all the resources for the tutorial onto a cloud storage. I will post the tutorial when I have everything needed uploaded. But i can give some fair warnings. one like most tutorials, this one will be in english and not some other language. two, this one will be made easy to find, and easy to setup. and three, this may require a computer with a really good CPU and alot of ram(pending on number of players)as of right now the tutorial will be for one player. I will add to it later.

also i will not upload anything until i work out atleast 80% of the bugs. and just so you know.....hamachi will be used. I personally hate hamachi but my tutorial is based of of several others i had to translate using google translat, and most used hamachi. so if you hate hamachi either get used to it or if you can manage to get this to work with another program then by all means please share with us how you got it to work.

so far I have gotten most of the prosses done. but untill i get it fully running and varify that it is working fully and most bugs are gone, i will not upload. But just know that there will finaly be a tutorial that isn't imposible to understand or follow, in the near future. Likely a week from now. more if need be. If you have any questions about what stuff you need that you can get setup while waiting for the tutorial send me a PM.

Hope it comes soon
Old 02/24/2015, 12:17   #2

elite*gold: 12
Full release and milions tutorials u can find on rage zone...
Old 02/24/2015, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapvlz View Post
Full release and milions tutorials u can find on rage zone...
But there is non on elitepvpers
Old 03/31/2015, 12:25   #4

I will release a full guide how to create a cabal private Server Episode 8 soon
Old 03/31/2015, 13:48   #5

Received Thanks: 1,093
and point of releasing them here? ******** is for developers, epvp is for hackers.
Old 04/01/2015, 14:05   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
and point of releasing them here? ******** is for developers, epvp is for hackers.
Why not? We got p-server section for a reason.

Tags
cabal private server, english, guide, setup, tutorial