Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gooeygoo
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 02/29/2016, 02:49
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,502
Posted By Gooeygoo
My computer failed and had to replace it. Do I...

My computer failed and had to replace it. Do I need to send an email with paypal transaction number again to get link to the basic mod? Haven't tried Derp yet since only ever used the mod for the...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 09/23/2015, 02:34
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,502
Posted By Gooeygoo
Not sure if it worked because it still shows zero...

Not sure if it worked because it still shows zero sent messages in my inbox but tried to send Plox a PM. I appologize if it showed up three times x_x
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 09/22/2015, 01:02
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,502
Posted By Gooeygoo
okay, so I'm not actually sure what the bypass...

okay, so I'm not actually sure what the bypass equipment privacy is. Can someone explain? not really sure what to be looking for to know if it's working >.>
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 09/18/2015, 05:25
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,502
Posted By Gooeygoo
So with NA archeage still having hackshield down...

So with NA archeage still having hackshield down and no gameguard yet, it's safe to run everything before even clicking play right?

Also is there a way to get to the sunken treasures outside the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.