Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zloak
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/07/2026, 10:02
Replies: 22,843
Views: 9,229,850
Posted By zloak
Hello, So Ive installed the addon but I only get...

Hello, So Ive installed the addon but I only get TBC preparations and guides up to lvl 60.
Is that what this RXP is or can I get 60-70 some how? =)
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 07/21/2015, 12:27
Replies: 20
Views: 13,228
Posted By zloak
Maybe follow your allys and helping them slay...

Maybe follow your allys and helping them slay things like all other moba bots :rtfm:?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/10/2015, 07:17
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
More info? any error from volibot? did u try a...

More info? any error from volibot? did u try a different script?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/09/2015, 09:23
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
If you read my last post you would see that I...

If you read my last post you would see that I said it doesnt seem to be updated (iARAM), it crashes me too, so try another script, like soraka or something :P
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/08/2015, 17:43
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Thanks man <3 Ok, so I've tried iAram...

Thanks man <3



Ok, so I've tried iAram but I dont guess its updated but I go for aram and just use GenericFollowAndWalk, Its better than nothing, so I recomend you to do it that way :) :pimp:
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/08/2015, 17:16
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Do you use iaram? Volibot just que you up....

Do you use iaram?

Volibot just que you up. :mofo:


I tried iAram and its just crashes me so.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/08/2015, 15:06
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Hello I got my .net framework updated and I still...

Hello I got my .net framework updated and I still get this,

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Anyone know how to solve this? :(, Volibot worked perfectly for me some month ago.

...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2014, 15:43
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Dinamzag did you do everything correctly and did...

Dinamzag did you do everything correctly and did you watch the tutorial video?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2014, 23:09
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Any ideas of why it doesnt buy anything or...

Any ideas of why it doesnt buy anything or putting something on spells? :O I'm ashe at the momento.

And someone got that postchamp bug yet or did they fixed it? =)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2014, 19:07
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
I dont know but there is a program fixing that,...

I dont know but there is a program fixing that, but I can try if u give me something to bot with, it seems like iAram and other scripts are down atm :):mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2014, 18:45
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,562
Posted By zloak
Someone working on fixing iAram?

Someone working on fixing iAram?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.