Greetings!
I have been checking the forum in Hots categories and i had found a BOT that i was interested to check it out, but came back to see that it is Closed.
If anyone knows a Working Bot for Heroes of the Storm please inform me cause i need one.
It can have Free/Trial Version or also Paid/Premium Version cause i am also willing to pay for it.
Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your replies here or you can also add me on Skype if you have something.
Greetings!
I have been checking the forum in Hots categories and i had found a BOT that i was interested to check it out, but came back to see that it is Closed.
If anyone knows a Working Bot for Heroes of the Storm please inform me cause i need one.
It can have Free/Trial Version or also Paid/Premium Version cause i am also willing to pay for it.
Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your replies here or you can also add me on Skype if you have something.
This bot on the forum went Private
1. Try to google, if it won't help than ...
2. ...than just w8 a little bit Soon the game will be released and there will be a wave of new bots.
Hey thanks for the reply.
Yes i noticed that it went private.
Googling gave me some results but most of them were attempts of people / companies to receive money without giving a Trial version or an example.
So mostly scamm attempts cause i wonder if they even got a Bot.
I will probably wait till the game is Open Beta and then Released Officialy, as you say someone will release a Bot hopefully.
If anyone got anything else to add i am here for other options.
Thanks for your time mate.
I though it had a free trial so you can test the bot but i assume you are only able to get the full version. I don't think i want to pay for something that i haven't tested though. And since many people say that it is total **** i won't buy it.
I am open for another options.
P.S.: To people that send me messages with new accounts with 2-3 posts on the forum, don't bother to add me and tell me to pay you and then you send me the bot...I am not completely braindead yet..Thank you.
I had never tried Flumis bot to know how it works.
But from Threads and Facts on buddy's forum for the HotS bot, i can understand that at the moment is completely worthless to buy it.
Although since i checked many posts and replies, people are saying that HearthStone bot was also really bad at the begining but as soon as they developed it, it became a good bot to use.
So i will wait for some time and if i see that it is worth buying i will order one. Is there any other private BOT that is good at the moment?