Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bravestwarrior
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 12/17/2014, 17:15
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
I sent you a message about the new password.

I sent you a message about the new password.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 12/02/2014, 13:54
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
Same, been getting disconnects ~20 min in. Pretty...

Same, been getting disconnects ~20 min in. Pretty consistent.

Yes I have been following the steps, did it with previous one and worked fine.


EDIT: Did some simple testing of my own. Logged in...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/25/2014, 04:26
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
And I donated 2 weeks ago. Whats your point?

And I donated 2 weeks ago. Whats your point?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/22/2014, 23:10
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
His skype is ploxasarus. And I got really...

His skype is ploxasarus.

And I got really excited when i saw the update ... false alarm.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/22/2014, 16:40
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
Kind of curious as to why I was quoted here lol.

Kind of curious as to why I was quoted here lol.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/21/2014, 12:43
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
If you read a couple of pages back. Youd find the...

If you read a couple of pages back. Youd find the answer.

Reinstall the game_pak.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/20/2014, 12:33
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
While I admit he is a little slow on getting back...

While I admit he is a little slow on getting back to you. Know that he is one person working on this.

Everyone thinks their computer works fine. I did too, until i found out I had 2 different...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/15/2014, 02:21
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,273
Posted By Bravestwarrior
They were literally talking about this 2 pages...

They were literally talking about this 2 pages prior. Please read before posting. Seems to be the alb files that theyre specifically looking for.

For everyone else, just uninstall until further...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.