Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shartle
Forum: ArcheAge 11/14/2014, 01:05
Replies: 251
Views: 60,441
Posted By Shartle
Hi, just purchased because I misread and thought...

Hi, just purchased because I misread and thought you were finished with the walk-to mob toggle. My mistake, just wanted to add a +1 to the request for that option. Thanks mane
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/12/2014, 18:20
Replies: 1
Views: 510
Posted By Shartle
Bump - edited to show house contents, etc. ...

Bump - edited to show house contents, etc.

Will sell for $175 PayPal today.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/11/2014, 00:52
Replies: 1
Views: 510
Posted By Shartle
AA Archeum Founder's Account (Aranzeb) - Tons of stuff, see inside.

Hey all, pretty much over the game at this point so I want to sell my account.

I'm the only owner of the account and purchased the Archeum Founder's pack which means it has Patron status through...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/05/2014, 21:22
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Well, some other change is obviously impacting...

Well, some other change is obviously impacting it. Wonder what it is. I almost made a post on the Tech Support forums about this issue, glad I checked here first.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/05/2014, 19:51
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Bleh, I'll just deal with no Faction/Nation til a...

Bleh, I'll just deal with no Faction/Nation til a fix rolls out, not going to reinstall the entire game over those spamathons anyway.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/05/2014, 19:10
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Yeah, no Faction/Nation chat available anymore...

Yeah, no Faction/Nation chat available anymore even after uninstalling the Mod.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2014, 04:13
Replies: 0
Views: 355
Posted By Shartle
Lvl 30 NA Silver V account, 112 champs, 133 skins, 12 rune pages, 191 runes, etc.

I'm selling my League of Legends NA account - it was created in Season 2 and played significantly through Season 2 and 3, my interest has waned the last 6 months and I haven't touched it in the past...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/30/2014, 00:49
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Hey Plox, thanks again for the updates. I'm...

Hey Plox, thanks again for the updates.

I'm curious with the replacing of the font, do I need to manually unpack the game_pak & dump the font I want in the correct directory myself?
Forum: ArcheAge 10/26/2014, 00:00
Replies: 2
Views: 922
Posted By Shartle
I have not heard of or seen anything about any...

I have not heard of or seen anything about any mods that would allow you to take items from protected farms, I feel like that'd be a dumb idea anyway and a quick way to get banned. Also unaware of...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/25/2014, 23:44
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Plox, please PM me how to change font, I would...

Plox, please PM me how to change font, I would absolutely love that.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/25/2014, 23:41
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Can you share how to change the font?

Can you share how to change the font?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/21/2014, 18:18
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Hey Plox, are you going to send us updated links...

Hey Plox, are you going to send us updated links for downloads or should we just use the same one to update ours?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/20/2014, 23:32
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
I am also low-rep on these forums as I basically...

I am also low-rep on these forums as I basically signed up for this modpack but can vouch it does everything he claims and is very polished.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/20/2014, 03:20
Replies: 4,240
Views: 688,326
Posted By Shartle
Make a new folder in your Archeage's root install...

Make a new folder in your Archeage's root install folder named "mod", and unrar the files to there. Then go into the /bin/ folder and run Install.bat. If you installed Archeage somewhere other than...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.