Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OMGLULZ
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/06/2008, 14:50
Replies: 22
Views: 3,629
Posted By OMGLULZ
I might be reaching somewhere. Anyone on their...

I might be reaching somewhere. Anyone on their searches found any LocationIndex information that could relate the IDs with the maps? Not the IDs in maplist.csv, but IDs like 1001, 1002, etc. I'm...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/01/2008, 23:40
Replies: 25
Views: 8,360
Posted By OMGLULZ
Thanks for your tutorial topaa. Once again,...

Thanks for your tutorial topaa. Once again, simple yet complete and useful.

A bit off-topic: anyone knows in which map I can teleport to Doomed Maze/Oread's?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/29/2008, 19:32
Replies: 30
Views: 19,449
Posted By OMGLULZ
didn't try crevice yet, but nunvice and crespo...

didn't try crevice yet, but nunvice and crespo are working fine. I've heard crevice works, except for a monster or two who attacks once in a while.

Does anyone know how to make the maplist.csv? I...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/29/2008, 14:29
Replies: 30
Views: 19,449
Posted By OMGLULZ
Exactly. I can confirm that Norak2, Castor2,...

Exactly. I can confirm that Norak2, Castor2, Draco and Requies are server sided on Dekaron-EU. I heard that Aquarius too, but still need confirmation. I've tried most other zones and they are working...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/29/2008, 13:29
Replies: 30
Views: 19,449
Posted By OMGLULZ
Topaa, your guide has been quite useful to me in...

Topaa, your guide has been quite useful to me in EU Dekaron.

I'd like to ask you for further help. I'm trying to make the wallhack for EU Dekaron. I have one, downloaded from here, that works...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/28/2008, 23:20
Replies: 55
Views: 14,656
Posted By OMGLULZ
Could you give more detail how you set up this? I...

Could you give more detail how you set up this? I can't make it summon THAT fast.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/27/2008, 21:22
Replies: 124
Views: 46,858
Posted By OMGLULZ
Can you upload a version of this that works in...

Can you upload a version of this that works in the EU Dekaron?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/27/2008, 14:54
Replies: 44
Views: 8,610
Posted By OMGLULZ
I wonder if this works for spells/skills...

I wonder if this works for spells/skills (learning spells before u have lvl req for them)? If this one doesn't do it, is there anything I can do to learn skills sooner?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/26/2008, 17:40
Replies: 131
Views: 39,561
Posted By OMGLULZ
Thanks topaa. Could you post or guide me to a...

Thanks topaa. Could you post or guide me to a tutorial about it? I tried figuring it out on my own, but couldn't make it work. I even tried skipping the whole /eur/ thing and going straight for the...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/26/2008, 11:10
Replies: 131
Views: 39,561
Posted By OMGLULZ
Works for me, but only for a few monsters. I've...

Works for me, but only for a few monsters.
I've tried hex editing manually, but the same problem. draco, requies, norak2, etc don't work, while nunvice, frozen valley, heiharp works. any idea why?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/26/2008, 11:08
Replies: 18
Views: 4,025
Posted By OMGLULZ
TMME is a nice tool, but not crucial. Just get...

TMME is a nice tool, but not crucial.
Just get the .csvs from the 2moons version, open it in ms excel and create a filter. You get pretty much the same results.

As for the EU deka, I found myself...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/19/2008, 00:30
Replies: 59
Views: 7,793
Posted By OMGLULZ
I have changed the AIKey stuff to 6 as mentioned,...

I have changed the AIKey stuff to 6 as mentioned, but if I do that, monsters won't follow me at all! I tried with 9 and with 7 too, and got the same result.

My question is: how to make the...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/18/2008, 20:13
Replies: 59
Views: 7,793
Posted By OMGLULZ
I managed to get more than 3 mobs following me,...

I managed to get more than 3 mobs following me, but they still attack me. I couldn't use TMME, because I get an error message. Isn't there a way to change the AIKey value directly in the data.pak...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/18/2008, 16:03
Replies: 295
Views: 56,696
Posted By OMGLULZ
Hey zera, can you log in the game right now?...

Hey zera, can you log in the game right now? Which server?
I keep getting a strange error message, thought the server was down.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/18/2008, 10:35
Replies: 295
Views: 56,696
Posted By OMGLULZ
is the server in maintenance or something? I can...

is the server in maintenance or something? I can connect, but there is some weird message after I put username and password, and I cant log in the game.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/18/2008, 00:19
Replies: 72
Views: 27,290
Posted By OMGLULZ
I've tried to follow this tutorial, but I've came...

I've tried to follow this tutorial, but I've came across a few problems.

1, TMME doesn't seem to work. It fails to open my data.pak. I've tried reinstall and redownload too, and it didn't work.
...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.