Let me start by saying I have tried to research info on this but havent found anything to help me. anyway I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to teleport from map to map...without the portals or teleport ppl, or teleporting to 0 : 0 on the map.
anyway i started researching this and got some interesting results. i searched in 2 4 and 8 bytes for the map i was on atm. based that search off the maplist.csv file to get map index and a few results like that such as the mini map changed as well as the name of the map, ect. then i searched for the actual map file, thats when I got left with a vaule that always changed to the map file of the map i was on.
anyway im not the best at this kind of stuff so im thinking with a start somone can make a little more progress.
Hope to here good news from someone.
P.S.
if u test out any of the stuff mentioned above, once you lock a vaule u have to teleport to different map for it to work.
lol ^^ you CAN jump from whatever coords you want to another map ~,~ its even possible to jump into a existing dungeon (~ it have to be open or else it wont work)
and cosmos arent u underground ? u should seek in the ug sec for more infos, someone of ya guys told me that u got it there, also its easy through
if i tell ill get baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanned by those selfish "vip's" tehehe u wont get any help on this forum anyway unless u know a bit more then just the basics
if i tell ill get baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanned by those selfish "vip's" tehehe u wont get any help on this forum anyway unless u know a bit more then just the basics
I have seen ALOT of helpful things on these forums. I think you are just saying u know to feel good about yourse;f or look good or for whatever reason, i dont know.
And yes I expect u to come back and say something original like im a noob but you should surprise me and just tell me im wrong and prove it by atleast pointing me in the right direction. I could be wrong but it sounds like your bull****'n....I havent seen anyone else in these forum say "yea, i know how to help you but I wont"......
I might be reaching somewhere. Anyone on their searches found any LocationIndex information that could relate the IDs with the maps? Not the IDs in maplist.csv, but IDs like 1001, 1002, etc. I'm assuming we could change the place the current 0:0s send us to this way, but I need to find the LocationIndex of each map.
well the closest i have come to doing is make the game load the map and the locations of the npcs (on the minimap). on my screen i see the map i am trying to go to but im not actuallt there. I still beive it is possible but I must just be missing something I dont know if i should just post all the info I found on it or not...sounds like the UG wants to keep some things a secret. but I would really like some a little assistants(not asking ppl to just tell...just maybe a hint). anyway I wont post what I found yet....ill wait for the UG to pm me and ask me not to or something first, and if i dont hear from them in th next day or so Ill post up some stuff for those who want to help me research this.
Hopping GW Gate (Vid included) 04/05/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies OK i posted this back in june of 06' so i will just copy/paste the text from original post. instead of just bumping an old post i decided to use this account and make a vid as well:
#1 Posted: Jun 10 2006, 13:41
ok this is an old trick i have used for some time now and i dont see it being patched ne time soon. i have searched and searched in fear i may double post but i have not seen this tip ne where else. this is TQ flaw so SHOULDNT be bannable.
1. put 2 actions in your "F"...
BG Exploit - BG Hopping 12/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies This is a quick and easy little exploit that allows you to hop your 10man premade from game to game, or help get a friend out of a losing game and into another.
1) Start a group.
Invite up to 10 players, and queue the group for WSG/AB. The group leader SHOULD NOT ENTER! This is important.
2) Uh oh, a premade!
Your group tells you the opposing force is a premade. Let's say you wanted to fight a PUG instead. Now the leader queues the group for a different BG....
tired of fake gate hopping methods... ? 06/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies ok this is an old trick i have used for some time now and i dont see it being patched ne time soon. i have searched and searched in fear i may double post but i have not seen this tip ne where else. this is TQ flaw so SHOULDNT be bannable.
1. put 2 actions in your "F" keys (my fav. is wave/happy)
2. hit both F keys together as fast as u can...this will make lag
3. hop to the gate and it will not be there, but simply hop to other side and keep on truckin' till u lag back outside the...