Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zebi00
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/26/2026, 11:58
Replies: 12
Views: 390
Posted By zebi00
Yes ! You can add me on Discord: mahmoud_huracan

Yes ! You can add me on Discord: mahmoud_huracan
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/21/2026, 18:29
Replies: 12
Views: 390
Posted By zebi00
That works perfectly :) New video from an...

That works perfectly :)

New video from an opponent :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Very simple menu:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/20/2026, 17:38
Replies: 12
Views: 390
Posted By zebi00
Autoblock Mortal Kombat 1 | Anti Grab & More

Your combos. Your game plan. A stronger defense.

Meet AutoBlock — reactive defense for Mortal Kombat 1 on Windows PC. A simple application that responds to detected incoming attacks, with...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/20/2026, 17:37
Replies: 765
Views: 146,438
Posted By zebi00
Hi, I bought it 3 hours ago, but i'm stuck, when...

Hi, I bought it 3 hours ago, but i'm stuck, when I log on the loader, it says that my account is not authorized. I opened a ticket, but i'm waiting
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/28/2025, 14:26
Replies: 135
Views: 41,975
Posted By zebi00
I bought 2 times 1 month. First month was good,...

I bought 2 times 1 month. First month was good, no problem, no ban, cheat was working fine. At the end of my first month, I bought again for 1 month (friday 24th). I did WL, I used WL spoofer, and...
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/23/2025, 22:39
Replies: 135
Views: 41,975
Posted By zebi00
Everyone says “mine is the best on the market,...

Everyone says “mine is the best on the market, the others are crap.” I don’t think putting down competitors is the best argument. $130 per month is huge, and everyone says you should reconsider...
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/23/2025, 20:37
Replies: 135
Views: 41,975
Posted By zebi00
Sliders not available yet for FC 26 ? Your cheat...

Sliders not available yet for FC 26 ? Your cheat seems really good, but I think the price puts off a lot of people

Which functions are safe to use, and which functions are risky ?
Forum: Fifa Trading 09/23/2025, 14:44
Replies: 676
Views: 161,220
Posted By zebi00
Hi, not working on rivals atm ? If we play...

Hi, not working on rivals atm ? If we play against a hacker, does it block the crash from the opponent ?
Forum: Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading 08/28/2025, 14:44
Replies: 32
Views: 14,393
Posted By zebi00
Very good hack ! Perfect and clear menu, easy to...

Very good hack ! Perfect and clear menu, easy to set, easy to use, I used it 4 days, and no ban, except shadow ban 24h because of my gameplay.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/31/2025, 23:12
Replies: 2
Views: 473
Posted By zebi00
https://www.faceit.com/fr/players/wh1teblight

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/01/2025, 22:12
Replies: 5
Views: 1,010
Posted By zebi00
you don't need new monitor and new router ..

you don't need new monitor and new router ..
Forum: Rematch Trading 06/25/2025, 16:31
Replies: 31
Views: 11,305
Posted By zebi00
I haven’t been able to test the cheat yet because...

I haven’t been able to test the cheat yet because the developer is currently working on making it compatible with Windows 11 24H2, but contrary to what many people have said, it’s definitely not a...
Forum: Rematch Trading 06/22/2025, 03:12
Replies: 31
Views: 11,305
Posted By zebi00
Payment down ? Unable to contact the...

Payment down ?

Unable to contact the integration service (H4-createOrder)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/05/2025, 03:58
Replies: 4
Views: 1,181
Posted By zebi00
lol

lol
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/16/2025, 01:37
Replies: 21
Views: 6,149
Posted By zebi00
And you found the time to ask him 50$ more of...

And you found the time to ask him 50$ more of course
Forum: Counter-Strike 03/31/2025, 17:28
Replies: 14
Views: 1,849
Posted By zebi00
I have been banned multiples times for ban...

I have been banned multiples times for ban evasion, I bought new PC, I kept my monitors, mouse, headset, keyboard, I didn't even change my IP, and im fine now ..
Forum: Counter-Strike 03/29/2025, 02:47
Replies: 14
Views: 1,849
Posted By zebi00
and new house, no ?

and new house, no ?
Forum: Counter-Strike 03/05/2025, 00:25
Replies: 8
Views: 879
Posted By zebi00
I think you need to change everything. I bought...

I think you need to change everything. I bought new cpu, motherboard, ram, and it wasn't enough. I bought a full new PC (I just kept my monitors / keyboard / headset), and now i'm fine
Forum: Counter-Strike 01/29/2025, 14:13
Replies: 18
Views: 3,160
Posted By zebi00
no, they won't detect your monitor, mouse and...

no, they won't detect your monitor, mouse and keyboard

if you never used your ID on faceit, I think you are fine to use it
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/26/2025, 01:27
Replies: 13
Views: 2,250
Posted By zebi00
You have 6 games for 1 win on faceit, how is it...

You have 6 games for 1 win on faceit, how is it possible ??
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 01/25/2025, 01:38
Replies: 12
Views: 5,739
Posted By zebi00
Seems interesting, but why the faceit profile has...

Seems interesting, but why the faceit profile has been banned 6 months ago .. ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Counter-Strike 01/02/2025, 20:12
Replies: 9
Views: 924
Posted By zebi00
Thanks for your answer. What about the monitors ?...

Thanks for your answer. What about the monitors ? I replaced everything except my monitors



I just want to unban my PC. I tried on another PC, with the same IP, i'm good.

Now, I want to try...
Forum: Counter-Strike 01/02/2025, 20:11
Replies: 8
Views: 753
Posted By zebi00
Do you know if they ban the monitors ? I have the...

Do you know if they ban the monitors ? I have the same problem, I just bought a whole new PC, but I still have the same monitors
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/29/2024, 21:08
Replies: 9
Views: 924
Posted By zebi00
I'm going to buy a new PC Do I need to...

I'm going to buy a new PC

Do I need to change my monitors / keyboard / mouse ?

Also, is it enough if I ask to my provider a new IP, or I really need to ask a new box ?
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/27/2024, 01:11
Replies: 9
Views: 924
Posted By zebi00
Faceit unban

Hello, I have been banned 1.5 years ago from faceit. A few months ago, I bought new motherboard + cpu + ram. I didn't change my SSD / disks. I have been banned again

I tried a spoofer, same,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.