Hello, I have been banned 1.5 years ago from faceit. A few months ago, I bought new motherboard + cpu + ram. I didn't change my SSD / disks. I have been banned again
I tried a spoofer, same, banned.
So, Im looking for someone who can unban my account.
Afaik, its hopeless for now unless you change everything from pc parts to peripherals, even your ip/router. I don't think you'll find anything in here but scammers
Afaik, its hopeless for now unless you change everything from pc parts to peripherals, even your ip/router. I don't think you'll find anything in here but scammers
Exactly. U have to change everything and maybe good idea is to move to another country.
Afaik, its hopeless for now unless you change everything from pc parts to peripherals, even your ip/router. I don't think you'll find anything in here but scammers
I'm going to buy a new PC
Do I need to change my monitors / keyboard / mouse ?
Also, is it enough if I ask to my provider a new IP, or I really need to ask a new box ?
Do I need to change my monitors / keyboard / mouse ?
Also, is it enough if I ask to my provider a new IP, or I really need to ask a new box ?
Yes you might need to change everything that has a serial number (mouse, keyboards and stuff like this are not needed)
Just start everything fresh, even the accounts you log in to your computer, payment methods, literally everything. Faceit tracks a lot of things and its really not something I'd go through with
Yes you might need to change everything that has a serial number (mouse, keyboards and stuff like this are not needed)
Just start everything fresh, even the accounts you log in to your computer, payment methods, literally everything. Faceit tracks a lot of things and its really not something I'd go through with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achanted
You want to unban your pc or your acc? Because your account is going to be banned forever.
Thanks for your answer. What about the monitors ? I replaced everything except my monitors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achanted
You want to unban your pc or your acc? Because your account is going to be banned forever.
I just want to unban my PC. I tried on another PC, with the same IP, i'm good.
Now, I want to try on my new PC, but im afraid because of my monitors
For faceit you need to replace ALOT
PC Parts:
All drives, GPU (yes your GPU), motherboard
All peripherals, mouse keyboard headset
Apparently monitor
Also your router. (Or just get new IP + ARP, easiest way is new router)
You made a big mistake, faceit bans are removed after 2 years, you waited 1.5 years already. Only a little longer and you could have played on the same pc and same account.