Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Biluop
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/22/2015, 16:57
Replies: 0
Views: 712
Posted By Biluop
Help Ollydbg/CE

Hi epvp, I try to make a real-time analysis on ollydbg or on cheat engine for recouped to the address of the game ( dotted address)
Someone know?
TY
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/09/2015, 19:43
Replies: 1
Views: 395
Posted By Biluop
Help .wld

Hi epvp, I would like to modify my portal in a map.
This portal is definied by a smod in shape's section. (i didn't see this smod on my .wld)
I would like to change the pos x/y/z of this portal, to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/15/2015, 10:11
Replies: 12
Views: 4,974
Posted By Biluop
Copie identique de Trayne01 sur Over-game ... Et...

Copie identique de Trayne01 sur Over-game ... Et sinon la map de Apulune re-editée pourrais tu la partager ?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/11/2015, 19:10
Replies: 14
Views: 5,205
Posted By Biluop
You will share this map?

You will share this map?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 12/14/2014, 10:23
Replies: 1
Views: 606
Posted By Biluop
Help pls

Hello, I have a problem. I meet a character loading error bug BUT it does not come from my imcompatible sdata or ps_gamedef not the same as the content of my sdata. It is made of the log that shows...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 11/18/2014, 21:27
Replies: 0
Views: 904
Posted By Biluop
ID Portals

I want to know how and where to find the ID of map portals, for example the systems of ep3 invasion / 5/6 is said that: [Portal_006, (0, 1021)] -> ID = 1021 conditionID I would like to know where are...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 11/08/2014, 19:24
Replies: 1
Views: 585
Posted By Biluop
Itemmall bug

Hello epvp i have a bug with my itemmall :

When I buy something in my shop and I disconnect and reconnect the AP returned .. EX. I buy a pack of top 20,000 for AP, I disconnect and reconnect my re...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/15/2014, 19:49
Replies: 1
Views: 1,117
Posted By Biluop
Map Error help

Hello epvp, I have a problem with my new map, I have doubled apulune map (35 map ID) in the 39 map ID (secret arena), I did all this as well: I have taken the svmap 35 (Apulune) and put like 39 id...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.