Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Technicalz
Forum: WarRock 12/13/2016, 21:35
Replies: 91
Views: 18,088
Posted By Technicalz
The server is back online since a week!...

The server is back online since a week! [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock 10/16/2016, 18:17
Replies: 7
Views: 584
Posted By Technicalz
Is there any active PServer still alive?

I was wondering if there is a active Private Server. If so, can you give me the link
Forum: WarRock 07/21/2016, 11:47
Replies: 23
Views: 2,196
Posted By Technicalz
I guess it would be better, but still worse.. ...

I guess it would be better, but still worse..

What if WarRock actually cared about the community
Forum: WarRock 07/05/2016, 15:25
Replies: 91
Views: 18,088
Posted By Technicalz
Come and join us!

Come and join us!
Forum: WarRock 06/26/2016, 18:37
Replies: 4
Views: 756
Posted By Technicalz
Nepix works in W10! Click here to go to the site...

Nepix works in W10! Click here to go to the site ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: WarRock 06/12/2016, 13:34
Replies: 29
Views: 4,687
Posted By Technicalz
https://warrock.nepixnetwork.com

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock 06/02/2016, 17:14
Replies: 87
Views: 10,383
Posted By Technicalz
Hmm.. I can't enter the website, or ts?

Hmm.. I can't enter the website, or ts?
Forum: WarRock 05/09/2016, 16:06
Replies: 87
Views: 10,383
Posted By Technicalz
Well, the whole ex-WarRock Montana team just...

Well, the whole ex-WarRock Montana team just joined NepixWar Staff Team
Forum: WarRock 05/06/2016, 13:07
Replies: 87
Views: 10,383
Posted By Technicalz
Well, I don't know who you are on the server, but...

Well, I don't know who you are on the server, but you already know me I guess XD
Forum: WarRock 05/05/2016, 22:02
Replies: 87
Views: 10,383
Posted By Technicalz
NepixWar / NepixNetwork is different. Their...

NepixWar / NepixNetwork is different. Their obviously giving their community the feeling they belong there, and I do like it!
Forum: WarRock 05/03/2016, 13:47
Replies: 87
Views: 10,383
Posted By Technicalz
MW? I think you meant MarienWar.. The owner was...

MW? I think you meant MarienWar.. The owner was only out for money, and didn't gave a single shit about the community, nor fixing bugs etc.
Forum: WarRock 03/12/2016, 19:53
Replies: 15
Views: 4,477
Posted By Technicalz
Downloading the game, excited to see what is has...

Downloading the game, excited to see what is has in store!
Forum: WarRock 02/28/2016, 14:20
Replies: 32
Views: 4,702
Posted By Technicalz
We're back online! After a Administrator left the...

We're back online! After a Administrator left the MarienWar Staff Team, we were offline for a while, but we are back online now!

Site - MarienWar - Home ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum - Forums...
Forum: WarRock 08/08/2015, 11:37
Replies: 233
Views: 21,766
Posted By Technicalz
You can register, my friend. Go to...

You can register, my friend.
Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links] click on Join UltimateWar today.
This will go to our forums, now click on Register in-game in the menu on the top!
Forum: WarRock 08/04/2015, 23:25
Replies: 233
Views: 21,766
Posted By Technicalz
I think he means a 500% EXP Event!

I think he means a 500% EXP Event!
Forum: WarRock 08/02/2015, 19:09
Replies: 5
Views: 924
Posted By Technicalz
WarRock Global and Montana It works, thanks!

WarRock Global and Montana

It works, thanks!
Forum: WarRock 08/02/2015, 13:34
Replies: 5
Views: 924
Posted By Technicalz
So, where should I put it? Can you explain

So, where should I put it?
Can you explain
Forum: WarRock 08/01/2015, 14:21
Replies: 5
Views: 924
Posted By Technicalz
Help needed with WarRock items.bin reader

Dear, EPVP!

I just downloaded ToXiiC WarRock items.bin reader, I needed to put it where the items.bin of WarRock was, so I did that. But when I wanted to search something it didnīt work. Can...
Forum: WarRock 07/30/2015, 10:53
Replies: 18
Views: 2,099
Posted By Technicalz
Thanks, it works! Love the tool! Thanks ToXiiC ...

Thanks, it works!
Love the tool! Thanks ToXiiC

@ToXiiC Something doens't work, check pm pls
Forum: WarRock 07/29/2015, 11:43
Replies: 18
Views: 2,099
Posted By Technicalz
Thanks! But I am getting a error? Can you...

Thanks!

But I am getting a error? Can you help ToXiiC?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WarRock 07/28/2015, 17:41
Replies: 18
Views: 2,099
Posted By Technicalz
How can you search that in you're items.bin?...

How can you search that in you're items.bin? Sorry, long time ago
Forum: WarRock 07/27/2015, 13:22
Replies: 18
Views: 2,099
Posted By Technicalz
I guess this is safe?

I guess this is safe?
Forum: WarRock 07/23/2015, 13:32
Replies: 18
Views: 2,099
Posted By Technicalz
[SEARCHING] WarRock Weapon ID List

Hello, EPVP.

I am searching the Weapon ID List of WarRock for all weapons so also the brand new ones.
Forum: WarRock 07/09/2015, 19:50
Replies: 179
Views: 12,776
Posted By Technicalz
@Gustavo Read PM

@Gustavo
Read PM
Forum: WarRock 12/30/2014, 11:08
Replies: 41
Views: 3,580
Posted By Technicalz
Can't reach the site?

Can't reach the site?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.