Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadie54
Forum: Seafight 10/26/2020, 16:45
Replies: 7
Views: 974
Posted By Shadie54
Cool I don't know, but....

old ScarDIVI 3.22 bot works on client :) I know, don't kill me, they are history now - in days of super sophisticated backround bots... Also, most of them are outdated and you have to rewrite few...
Forum: Seafight 11/05/2018, 00:24
Replies: 98
Views: 50,855
Posted By Shadie54
What Scar version do you use? You should use...

What Scar version do you use? You should use older version 3.22, the newest version of Scar Divi does not work with this script, because 3.22 has outdated functions ;) The same error can be seen when...
Forum: Seafight 10/07/2018, 17:00
Replies: 1
Views: 730
Posted By Shadie54
Thumbs up Work In Progress

I am currently working on shipwreckbot, rewriting old one from 2014 (from trolleras9 and xRiDDi). It is old 3.22 scar bot. Since then, lot of changes were made in seafight, so I have to find some...
Forum: Seafight 10/22/2014, 12:56
Replies: 29
Views: 7,241
Posted By Shadie54
Seems BP fixed it after today's restart... It...

Seems BP fixed it after today's restart... It also worked with soul eater ammo, but only on roten alfonz when his voodoo shield was up, after his voodoo shield went off, it dealt normal damage, now...
Forum: Seafight 10/12/2014, 12:50
Replies: 562
Views: 66,685
Posted By Shadie54
Maybe I could help with translation to Slovak...

Maybe I could help with translation to Slovak language ;)
Forum: Seafight 10/06/2014, 20:46
Replies: 562
Views: 66,685
Posted By Shadie54
update link please

Hello, from download link it starts downloading with 15 kB/s ,then it stop around 5th MB downloaded. Could you please update download link
Forum: Seafight 10/05/2014, 23:22
Replies: 68
Views: 13,625
Posted By Shadie54
Hello, after experimenting I finally found the...

Hello, after experimenting I finally found the way to make bot working! ;) Solution is really easy:

YOU MUST HAVE TO SET YOUR KEYBOARD LANGUAGE TO ENG
before starting bot

Thanks if this helped
Forum: Seafight 10/02/2014, 23:10
Replies: 471
Views: 228,136
Posted By Shadie54
Unhappy premium :(

I have the same problem. Today i bought package for 2€ (3 months premium, canons, munition and so) YES, I got munition, pearls, it says I have premium active until 02.01.2015, BUT it's not! :( ...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.