Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 197
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zabres
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/01/2026, 21:28
Replies: 105
Views: 9,743
Posted By zabres
Maybe because they used it before it went on...

Maybe because they used it before it went on update?

I unfortunately bought it the day of the update to try (haven't played Apex in forever so I didn't know about the update) and its been down...
Forum: Counter-Strike 02/20/2026, 15:48
Replies: 8
Views: 678
Posted By zabres
That's not what streamproof means. It means...

That's not what streamproof means.

It means the cheat's visuals and whatnot don't show up for the stream viewers but are still visible to you on your actual screen.
Forum: Apex Legends 02/16/2026, 19:55
Replies: 8
Views: 5,332
Posted By zabres
They're gonna ask you another question.

They're gonna ask you another question.
Forum: Counter-Strike 12/26/2025, 18:28
Replies: 11
Views: 1,102
Posted By zabres
I've seen mixed results with that method. The...

I've seen mixed results with that method. The best way would be just to queue up with a good trust factor account and a bad one to make sure.

If you have another computer with CS2 or a friend, you...
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/24/2025, 16:32
Replies: 5
Views: 455
Posted By zabres
I'm not gonna say that website is a scam or...

I'm not gonna say that website is a scam or anything, but what you're saying with that mindset is the same as saying: "I paid this dev for a cheat though. There's no way they would ever scam me."
...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/15/2025, 16:12
Replies: 38
Views: 5,331
Posted By zabres
They have proof of it working on FACEIT, but it...

They have proof of it working on FACEIT, but it got detected on FACEIT so they removed it from the 'support games list' on their discord.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/12/2025, 18:58
Replies: 3
Views: 416
Posted By zabres
Definitely a scam. There's no way that stacked of...

Definitely a scam. There's no way that stacked of an account would be $60.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/04/2025, 16:16
Replies: 38
Views: 5,331
Posted By zabres
I think it did support FACEIT but it just got...

I think it did support FACEIT but it just got detected recently on FACEIT. Just going off of what some people have said recently here on the forums. Probably why they are saying that FACEIT isn't...
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/02/2025, 17:13
Replies: 3
Views: 982
Posted By zabres
Another thing to add on... The only way that...

Another thing to add on... The only way that you'll get multiple accounts banned together is if you're using the same phone number for said accounts.

If not, then you'll be fine.
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/30/2025, 19:05
Replies: 1,037
Views: 367,026
Posted By zabres
Ahh, gotcha. So it got detected for FACEIT, but...

Ahh, gotcha. So it got detected for FACEIT, but I'm assuming it is still good for everything else?
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/29/2025, 16:04
Replies: 1,037
Views: 367,026
Posted By zabres
Talking about Skyrant or their newer XENO? Or do...

Talking about Skyrant or their newer XENO? Or do you mean both?
Forum: Marvel Rivals 05/20/2025, 22:08
Replies: 4
Views: 952
Posted By zabres
Some people are actually just that good which is...

Some people are actually just that good which is why they sell their services.

Granted, there are some people who cheat that boost as well, but most of the time you can sniff those people out...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2024, 22:12
Replies: 15
Views: 3,789
Posted By zabres
If you're talking about overall and also...

If you're talking about overall and also factoring in security, then I would say Phantom Overlay (PO). They're not internal, but external though if that makes any difference to you.

Hasn't been...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2024, 17:47
Replies: 1,037
Views: 367,026
Posted By zabres
Haven't had any issues with PO as well. Been...

Haven't had any issues with PO as well. Been using their CS2 from the start. Haven't hit any red trust factor with PO at all and there were a few games where I've hit some sus shots because I was...
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/10/2024, 15:56
Replies: 37
Views: 13,723
Posted By zabres
Did the kappa face emote lose its meaning or...

Did the kappa face emote lose its meaning or something? :notsureif:
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/06/2024, 20:45
Replies: 37
Views: 13,723
Posted By zabres
They can't be a scammer. They are 2 factor...

They can't be a scammer. They are 2 factor secured. :kappa:
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/06/2024, 20:39
Replies: 9
Views: 3,151
Posted By zabres
You should be fine after your cooldown is done,...

You should be fine after your cooldown is done, but this could also change depending on your buddy's situation and if you keep queuing with them depending on what happens to them. Your buddy though,...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/23/2024, 23:01
Replies: 8
Views: 804
Posted By zabres
In that specific scenario, sometimes a game could...

In that specific scenario, sometimes a game could have already detected the chair and they just didn't ban anyone yet until said ban wave comes out.

Example, let's say the game released a ban wave...
Forum: Apex Legends 11/03/2023, 20:58
Replies: 7
Views: 611
Posted By zabres
You get the invite when you purchase the cheat,...

You get the invite when you purchase the cheat, but only certain subscriptions will get you an invite. Depending on the sub you purchase, it will come with a different amount of invites.
Forum: Counter-Strike 10/05/2023, 21:22
Replies: 18
Views: 2,872
Posted By zabres
BlackSector Solutions. Haven't seen the name for...

BlackSector Solutions. Haven't seen the name for a while.
Forum: Apex Legends 06/10/2021, 15:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,206
Posted By zabres
Asking for aimbot but can control recoil fine....

Asking for aimbot but can control recoil fine. Haha.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/26/2020, 01:28
Replies: 352
Views: 47,655
Posted By zabres
I saw that the HWID spoofer is included, but I am...

I saw that the HWID spoofer is included, but I am person who doesn't like using spoofers. If we purchase, is it possible to not have the spoofer running and just the cheat itself? I'd rather not have...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/02/2020, 03:24
Replies: 505
Views: 74,125
Posted By zabres
It's invite only, that's why you can't register...

It's invite only, that's why you can't register on the site.
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 03/04/2020, 22:02
Replies: 125
Views: 46,535
Posted By zabres
Originally I was told that it was not streamable,...

Originally I was told that it was not streamable, but I heard from some people that it is streamable now? What is the actual situation on this? Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that it was...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 03/02/2020, 19:53
Replies: 817
Views: 227,333
Posted By zabres
I'm not even a customer, but it says it on his...

I'm not even a customer, but it says it on his shoppy and even on this thread it says 24 hours on the original post. :|
Showing results 1 to 25 of 197

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.