Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: funkygrape
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/10/2025, 21:06
Replies: 322
Views: 27,190
Posted By funkygrape
I donated but I can always chargeback (they'll...

I donated but I can always chargeback (they'll pay extra charges too), so, it's whatever :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2025, 18:22
Replies: 392
Views: 75,436
Posted By funkygrape
Too late to join the server but I do have to...

Too late to join the server but I do have to compliment the graphic design. Really cool stuff.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2025, 14:53
Replies: 43
Views: 13,611
Posted By funkygrape
Feel free to report me for speaking the truth, I...

Feel free to report me for speaking the truth, I really don’t care.

How is calling out a very real and ongoing issue in this scene not appropriate? :confused: If anything, pretending everything is...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2025, 11:40
Replies: 43
Views: 13,611
Posted By funkygrape
Can we talk about the absolute clown show that is...

Can we talk about the absolute clown show that is the Silkroad private server scene?

Every other day, some fresh account with 0 posts, no history, no reputation, suddenly appears and announces a...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/05/2025, 12:48
Replies: 322
Views: 27,190
Posted By funkygrape
IGN for signature event: Zilla Item choice: 30...

IGN for signature event: Zilla
Item choice: 30 day pet clock

Discord: zilla_777
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2025, 15:09
Replies: 98
Views: 27,732
Posted By funkygrape
Not sure besides the lvl 110 cap, what exactly is...

Not sure besides the lvl 110 cap, what exactly is good about this server, if you don't mind clarifying?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2025, 13:04
Replies: 302
Views: 17,697
Posted By funkygrape
I wonder how does the "bot detection" work. I...

I wonder how does the "bot detection" work. I assume if I launch my game through bot, even if I "stop" the bot and manually hand grind, I would still grind at 1x rates? Or not?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2025, 12:30
Replies: 822
Views: 140,019
Posted By funkygrape
3 parties in matchmaking, seems legit.. I wonder...

3 parties in matchmaking, seems legit.. I wonder will all these 1 week lasting silkroad servers ever stop scamming, I don't even blame the owners, it's the players who fall for this crap, lol
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2025, 10:17
Replies: 665
Views: 54,366
Posted By funkygrape
So realistically, there aren't more than 100...

So realistically, there aren't more than 100 players on any of the provided screenshots. You have no audacity to pretend that the server has 10k+ players, LOL.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/03/2025, 15:13
Replies: 176
Views: 19,854
Posted By funkygrape
I remember InZiDeR from before. All his servers...

I remember InZiDeR from before. All his servers were old school and really high quality. Too bad I'm too late to the start of this server as I only tend to play if I'm not late more than a week.....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/02/2025, 09:54
Replies: 302
Views: 17,697
Posted By funkygrape
Gonna give this a try.

Gonna give this a try.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/02/2025, 09:48
Replies: 822
Views: 140,019
Posted By funkygrape
Was gonna join until I noticed that the server...

Was gonna join until I noticed that the server has NOT wiped, just cap upgraded 80 to 90. Good for existing players, but hell naw for new players. Good luck tho.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/29/2024, 14:47
Replies: 27
Views: 5,631
Posted By funkygrape
Full 100% Turkish speaking global chat, English...

Full 100% Turkish speaking global chat, English language has left the chat on this server
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/24/2024, 23:34
Replies: 2,399
Views: 301,412
Posted By funkygrape
Hope you seek medical help that you require, son.

Hope you seek medical help that you require, son.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/08/2023, 11:24
Replies: 2,399
Views: 301,412
Posted By funkygrape
Imagine being down so bad that you're actually...

Imagine being down so bad that you're actually allowing yourself to state something as ridiculous as Sailor being a "100% fair server with no deals or corruption" :kekw:

Every few years I come...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/06/2023, 13:49
Replies: 94
Views: 12,041
Posted By funkygrape
Gotta love the Silkroad private server community,...

Gotta love the Silkroad private server community, an infinite money milking scheme despite the servers remaning alive for a couple of months at most, lol.

Population died down? Time for a new...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/30/2021, 21:09
Replies: 2,494
Views: 186,080
Posted By funkygrape
It's so refreshing playing a server with no coins...

It's so refreshing playing a server with no coins BS system.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/30/2021, 20:48
Replies: 3,466
Views: 491,407
Posted By funkygrape
These (https://play-petra.com/) guys stole the...

These ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) guys stole the sh*t out of your website xD
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/29/2021, 18:04
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By funkygrape
You clearly missed this...

You clearly missed this ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and this...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/29/2021, 18:00
Replies: 2,494
Views: 186,080
Posted By funkygrape
Signature event IGN: Funky

Signature event

IGN: Funky
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2021, 14:08
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By funkygrape
-- Do NOT join this SCAM server -- Please...

-- Do NOT join this SCAM server --

Please refer to THIS (click me) ...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/21/2021, 23:35
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By funkygrape
There is plenty of more stuff I have on them,...

There is plenty of more stuff I have on them, which I'll gladly share if anybody from their team DARES to defend themselves ;)

Oh and btw, their website:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/21/2021, 22:52
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By funkygrape
-- Do NOT join this SCAM server -- First of...

-- Do NOT join this SCAM server --

First of all, the player count is FAKE, as it was also fake on their previous project named "Zeus".
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
The server owner has a...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/20/2021, 16:12
Replies: 633
Views: 125,420
Posted By funkygrape
I'm not that active anymore due to a lot of real...

I'm not that active anymore due to a lot of real life stuff, but I just came to say this:
If Super Saiyan is a part of the team, this server MUST be amazing, cause he's a hell of a cool guy! :)...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2021, 11:07
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By funkygrape
Let's go :) #Signature event IGN: Funky

Let's go :)

#Signature event

IGN: Funky
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.