Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: colonelrain
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/23/2014, 08:50
Replies: 1
Views: 211
Posted By colonelrain
Bump. Current offer 70€

Bump. Current offer 70€
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 14:15
Replies: 9
Views: 296
Posted By colonelrain
I have a gold 4 for 5 euro Or platinum 5 for...

I have a gold 4 for 5 euro

Or platinum 5 for 10 euro.

add me skype: baradelpala
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 13:59
Replies: 9
Views: 296
Posted By colonelrain
Hey man, I got that probably .. lemme have a...

Hey man, I got that probably .. lemme have a check. Skype? Baradelpala is my skypename
Forum: Main 08/21/2014, 12:46
Replies: 2
Views: 605
Posted By colonelrain
IMG Tags

Help me please,

Image tags arent working

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

They work on preview post but on the actual post they dont
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 12:39
Replies: 1
Views: 211
Posted By colonelrain
[EUW] Diamond V Account

Hello friends,

I am trying to sell my account which I have been playing on for the last 4 years. Currently it has a platinum border but it's in Diamond V.

So it's Diamond V, all champs (enough...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 11:02
Replies: 4
Views: 213
Posted By colonelrain
whats ur skype

whats ur skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 10:54
Replies: 4
Views: 213
Posted By colonelrain
Help with selling

Hey guys,

I have made a post before about my D5 account with 195 skins. But I dont seem to get reactions..

Can anyone give me an indication of how much its worth, maybe any interests and maybe...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/21/2014, 08:07
Replies: 0
Views: 171
Posted By colonelrain
[EUW] WTS - Diamond V Account

IGN: I love pugs

Champions: All but Gnar
Skins: 198

MMR is at Diamond 2, but inactive
Runes: Almost any

IP: 7k
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 23:44
Replies: 1
Views: 210
Posted By colonelrain
Selling EUW D5 account

Hey guys, I am selling a D5 account.
I have all champions (not Gnar, but I do have 7.1k IP)

I have almost any runes and 7 rune pages with it.

I have a bunch of skins. (198)

Are you...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.