Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheMrShiraco
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/25/2019, 18:27
Replies: 7
Views: 2,344
Posted By TheMrShiraco
Question Whats the best strategy to bot?

I'm starting to bot and I have this doubt: Whats the best strategy to bot for uri? Is it to kill NPCS, or just collect boxes? Is it worth botting palladium? Wich map / NPCS do you guys bot?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/05/2015, 00:49
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,649
Posted By TheMrShiraco
Hello guys, I'm with the suggestion of retrieving...

Hello guys, I'm with the suggestion of retrieving the old laser sprites back!
but not with obrigation, It will be an option that you can choose clicking "Old or new laser sprites" in darkorbit, I've...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2015, 14:55
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,266,649
Posted By TheMrShiraco
I have a question, If I run mouse recorder on a...

I have a question, If I run mouse recorder on a virtual machine and minimize it to use my computer normally, the mouse will be running on the virtual machine?
To collect boxes :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/29/2015, 16:35
Replies: 37
Views: 5,998
Posted By TheMrShiraco
Are you talking about any VM or an expecific VM?

Are you talking about any VM or an expecific VM?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/29/2015, 01:54
Replies: 37
Views: 5,998
Posted By TheMrShiraco
Does it actually works? like, can I use my mouse...

Does it actually works? like, can I use my mouse when I'm botting in VM?
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/24/2015, 13:03
Replies: 238
Views: 17,174
Posted By TheMrShiraco
I created my accoun't yesterday, now I'm having...

I created my accoun't yesterday, now I'm having "Connection lost" too, and I can't log in the website.
Forum: Freebies 03/09/2015, 12:16
Replies: 123
Views: 4,240
Posted By TheMrShiraco
774

774
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/06/2015, 02:25
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,093
Posted By TheMrShiraco
I can only run it in x-2 maps T_T

I can only run it in x-2 maps T_T
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/03/2015, 17:37
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,093
Posted By TheMrShiraco
Please, the bot don't work in maps that didn't...

Please, the bot don't work in maps that didn't have base, but where I play, all maps have base, can u fix it?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.