Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the best strategy to bot?

Discussion on Whats the best strategy to bot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Whats the best strategy to bot?

I'm starting to bot and I have this doubt: Whats the best strategy to bot for uri? Is it to kill NPCS, or just collect boxes? Is it worth botting palladium? Wich map / NPCS do you guys bot?
Old 12/26/2019, 01:47   #2

There is now a nice event where you can make tons of uri. And i would do the rest of the time Palla.
Old 12/27/2019, 12:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinneeter2 View Post
There is now a nice event where you can make tons of uri. And i would do the rest of the time Palla.
What bot are you using? I'm using DarkBot in 5-3 but I can't find any version for making uri in this event...
Old 12/28/2019, 19:56   #4

Yep, me too. Use the experimental map and then fly to the event map by hand and it should work
Old 12/28/2019, 20:28   #5

I recently started playing again (or atleast botting).
What I did was I collected bonus boxes for a few days on the x1 map, with the credits earned you should easily be able to get a leonov ship on the auction for 10k (depending on what server u play). After that I started killing aliens on x2 also collecting boxes. Don't kill aliens for to long on x2 because you will get a cooldown and get less uri from aliens which is not profitable. Try to use vaucher codes that are still active to get free bo2's lf3's or uridium extra energy etc. When u have flax drones and iris drones with lots of lf3 or other lasers start botting on the x3 maps to get more credits to bid on the auction (lf3's, bo2's and iris drones). Also try to bid 10k on a vengeance and goliath for doing gates. once you become full elite I recommend doing zeta on double galaxy gate weekend events you will get 50 bootey keys, double log disk rewards, maybe double havoc etc. What I did was spending the bootey keys on a lf4 day event to get lf4's to do more damage.

I have been botting for a few weeks boxing, aliens and gates. Right now I am full elite with 4 havoc's and a few lf4's. I also bought the bonus box doubler for faster progress. I hope this will help u further.

Kind regards,
Old 12/29/2019, 09:03   #6

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERZETH View Post
I recently started playing again (or atleast botting).
What I did was I collected bonus boxes for a few days on the x1 map, with the credits earned you should easily be able to get a leonov ship on the auction for 10k (depending on what server u play). After that I started killing aliens on x2 also collecting boxes. Don't kill aliens for to long on x2 because you will get a cooldown and get less uri from aliens which is not profitable. Try to use vaucher codes that are still active to get free bo2's lf3's or uridium extra energy etc. When u have flax drones and iris drones with lots of lf3 or other lasers start botting on the x3 maps to get more credits to bid on the auction (lf3's, bo2's and iris drones). Also try to bid 10k on a vengeance and goliath for doing gates. once you become full elite I recommend doing zeta on double galaxy gate weekend events you will get 50 bootey keys, double log disk rewards, maybe double havoc etc. What I did was spending the bootey keys on a lf4 day event to get lf4's to do more damage.

I have been botting for a few weeks boxing, aliens and gates. Right now I am full elite with 4 havoc's and a few lf4's. I also bought the bonus box doubler for faster progress. I hope this will help u further.

Kind regards,
I dont think spending keys on lf4 day is the best strategy. I would recommend to spend it on apis/zeus day...cos lf4 are now nothing...when there are prometheus and magma/parit/plasma lf4s.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2019, 13:57   #7

Also save all your key's you get doing Zeta's eventually you'll get your 10 Prometheus from quest chain - you need 75 keys for each prom laser you make eventually you'll need 35*75= 2625 keys needed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2019, 15:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
I dont think spending keys on lf4 day is the best strategy. I would recommend to spend it on apis/zeus day...cos lf4 are now nothing...when there are prometheus and magma/parit/plasma lf4s.
Ah okay I did not know that