Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TonusBerlin
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/21/2021, 16:50
Replies: 533
Views: 152,284
Posted By TonusBerlin
Ahh see I did not know that! Thanks for the help...

Ahh see I did not know that! Thanks for the help bud.
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/21/2021, 11:36
Replies: 533
Views: 152,284
Posted By TonusBerlin
Guys I am sorry I have to ask for it but could...

Guys I am sorry I have to ask for it but could anyone just post a "updated working" polar bot version? I have no idea what I am doing but I managed to fix the header problem I had and I fixed the...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/17/2021, 16:26
Replies: 533
Views: 152,284
Posted By TonusBerlin
With christmas around the corner. Does anyone...

With christmas around the corner. Does anyone have a working Polar Bot?
I have one from last year, I will see if its working still. If it is I will share it here. If not it would be greatly...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/21/2020, 12:40
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,173
Posted By TonusBerlin
Im trying to fix the Polar bot that was posted...

Im trying to fix the Polar bot that was posted but Im a noob and dont know what the hell im doing or where to put things..
so if someone would take the time and post an updated polar im sure lots of...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2020, 17:38
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,173
Posted By TonusBerlin
Updated Vaettir

I hope I am doint it all right; never posted files here before xD
This "should" contain a Vaettir Bot Version with updated Gwa2 / Headers.
Worked perfectly for me so I hope it does for you guys...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2020, 16:34
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,173
Posted By TonusBerlin
uhm... total noob here... so what do i do with...

uhm... total noob here... so what do i do with these files? ^^

Edit: I think I actually figured it out. Vaet seems to work for now. *proud*
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/19/2020, 15:29
Replies: 2,174
Views: 500,173
Posted By TonusBerlin
Damn they had to do this right when Xmas event is...

Damn they had to do this right when Xmas event is about to start right?^^
since i dont know how to do it, id really appreciate it if someone would post an updated and working vaetir bot version,...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/19/2019, 09:25
Replies: 1,758
Views: 359,746
Posted By TonusBerlin
Amen! Anet Police going crazy these days. Lay low...

Amen! Anet Police going crazy these days. Lay low guys. I sure will O/
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/12/2019, 21:03
Replies: 288
Views: 61,182
Posted By TonusBerlin
Hey guys! All functions of this are working...

Hey guys! All functions of this are working perfectly fine! ldoa 11-20 and nick farmer are working. but! whenever i try the ldoa 2-10 bot it crashes when killing the char with this message:

Line...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/12/2019, 16:53
Replies: 1,758
Views: 359,746
Posted By TonusBerlin
Hey guys! First of all i wanna thanks all the...

Hey guys! First of all i wanna thanks all the good people working on the bots and stuff! Really appreciate it ! The vaettir bot posted couple of pages ago: It seems that it is not able to identify or...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/11/2019, 16:52
Replies: 1,758
Views: 359,746
Posted By TonusBerlin
Hey Guys! I think we are all still waiting on the...

Hey Guys! I think we are all still waiting on the Headers to be updated by whoever great person does that. But if anyone already has a working A/ME Vaettir Bot or a working Seitung Harbor Ritu...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/02/2019, 13:15
Replies: 2,276
Views: 471,653
Posted By TonusBerlin
allrighty! Thanks to those people ^^

allrighty! Thanks to those people ^^
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/02/2019, 12:51
Replies: 2,276
Views: 471,653
Posted By TonusBerlin
well that update messed up everything...

well that update messed up everything again..vaetir aint working.feather aint working. even toolbox aint working. any help or fixing would be much appreciated :(
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/06/2018, 10:20
Replies: 2,276
Views: 471,653
Posted By TonusBerlin
hey man! could u share that working vaetir bot?...

hey man! could u share that working vaetir bot? mine doesent work anymore:( or anyone else. working vaet bot would be awesome ! thanks guys
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.