Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: reggiewestside
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/05/2014, 07:24
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
All good now, fixed it about half an our after I...

All good now, fixed it about half an our after I posted that :)
Edit:
I have another problem, when I logout/stop the server my skills etc on the hotbar reset and my key bindings reset. Any way to...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/05/2014, 06:43
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
Hey, When my bro tries to connect he gets a...

Hey,
When my bro tries to connect he gets a weird message (not English) and it crashes on him. He can login but when he attempts to login to the game server the error comes up.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/04/2014, 06:17
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
Thank you so much, the Account Creator tool...

Thank you so much, the Account Creator tool worked. Cheers, thanks for your help :)
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/04/2014, 04:48
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
I've tried no numbers, I've tried no capitals,...

I've tried no numbers, I've tried no capitals, doesn't work :/
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2014, 17:55
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
Would have been easier if you did it just now,...

Would have been easier if you did it just now, but i'll go look one up ;)

EDIT:
This is an image of my launcher in the 8.1 client. As you can see it is 8.1 onslaught:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2014, 16:33
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
I am using an 8.1 client, at least I believe I...

I am using an 8.1 client, at least I believe I am. Can you link me to an 8.1 client just incase?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2014, 15:26
Replies: 1
Views: 1,075
Posted By reggiewestside
ID and/or password incorrect?

I have started up a private server today, everything has gone smoothly, but when I open up my launcher.bat and attempt to login it just says 'ID and/or password incorrect' although in the Auth Server...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2014, 04:12
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
I have fixed the Captain.exe problem, but I still...

I have fixed the Captain.exe problem, but I still cannot login when in-game. In the opt file the md5 key is 2011, my password is "regan" without quotes, I put them together to make 2011regan, then I...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2014, 03:57
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
I am using salt 2000 and my password is lucky, so...

I am using salt 2000 and my password is lucky, so I put in the md5 hash gen 2000lucky. I then put the hash into the SQL database, with the other users, just like it says in tutorial, then I attempt...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/02/2014, 18:57
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,028,499
Posted By reggiewestside
Hey, I cannot login to my server, whenever I...

Hey,

I cannot login to my server, whenever I attempt to login it comes up on my Auth console, but it says this. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I have made the password into an md5 hash and everything....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.