Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ID and/or password incorrect?

Discussion on ID and/or password incorrect? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ID and/or password incorrect?

I have started up a private server today, everything has gone smoothly, but when I open up my launcher.bat and attempt to login it just says 'ID and/or password incorrect' although in the Auth Server log it comes up as;
Password:[mypassword]
MD5key:[2011]
total:[2011mypassword]
Result:[31acf2e9bb341701096ee3bee4a65c2f]

I am using the 8.1 client and files, I have configured SQL ports to the Auth Server one, and I am using the 2011 MD5 key. Any suggestions?

PS. I know I should have posted this as a reply in the Help thread but I need help quickly, and my post has been on there for about 10 hours with no reply.
Old 07/03/2014, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Stick to the help thread please...if someone wants to help you there they will.

This will not speed up the process but just get others irritated with the spam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]SQL 2008 R2 Login problem (Password is incorrect or sth)
10/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So a week ago i installed the SQL 2005 it was working fine and everything was smooth but i wanted to install the 2008 R2 cause ZSZC databases are compatible w/ it so anyways when i stop the service of the 2005 so i can login in the 2008 one w/o problems and comparability errors it says that the password is incorrect, , in fact, i am using the SA 'known' password. I searched google and epvp but ended up empty handed Proof of my google searches (for the nonbelievers)...
Your ID or password is incorrect
11/21/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone - Im realitivly new to all this, I got the v1.03 redemption build up and running no probs at all (with the pdf) And have moved on to the v1.04, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SQL management software and have linked everything togeather (databases and stuff) properly. When i launch the Login + Game server everything boots properly I start up rappelz (via .bat with the ip and such) Then i attempt to Log in with the account i made (with the acc-creator which comes...
Incorrect password at login, please help
08/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i know the password is correct, but when trying to login via L2 walker i get incorrect password. i am using l2forward with the new ip. any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. yes i know my passwords and they work if i load normal client. P.S.S im on official server btw
9DVN password incorrect
05/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
The message incorrect password every time and play the game! but the password is correct! :c/