Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dillonsup
Forum: Minecraft 10/01/2014, 03:22
Replies: 1
Views: 453
Posted By dillonsup
Unraidable Base

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/15/2014, 23:30
Replies: 1
Views: 450
Posted By dillonsup
What is the Easiest End Game Boss You Ever Faced

Golem From Terraria He is not even a challenge
I Beat him in 1 Minute

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Minecraft Guides & Strategies 07/19/2014, 05:13
Replies: 0
Views: 1,101
Posted By dillonsup
How To Make The Portal Trap

Boom Right Here Boys
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/03/2014, 22:14
Replies: 0
Views: 483
Posted By dillonsup
What is The Hardest Boss You Ever Beat?

What is The Hardest Boss You Ever Beat
Mine Is Plantera
Proof:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/21/2014, 20:52
Replies: 4
Views: 554
Posted By dillonsup
What's Your Luckiest Moment In Gaming

I have asked What's Your Greatest Moment in Gaming
Know I Ask What's Your Luckiest Moment iN Gaming

Here Is mine (skip to 11:28)
I Got Killed By The Boss But Then A Fallen Star (rare) Hits The...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/21/2014, 20:42
Replies: 7
Views: 647
Posted By dillonsup
For me thats Fire Red But Considering I Could...

For me thats Fire Red But Considering I Could Never Beat Skeletron Prime For Months i kinda just went with skeletron prime
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/17/2014, 21:03
Replies: 7
Views: 647
Posted By dillonsup
Nice

Nice
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 06/14/2014, 00:19
Replies: 7
Views: 647
Posted By dillonsup
What's Your Greatest Moment In Gaming

What is Your Greatest Moment In Gaming?
Mine Is When I Beat Skeltron Prime
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.