Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the Easiest End Game Boss You Ever Faced

Discussion on What is the Easiest End Game Boss You Ever Faced within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the Easiest End Game Boss You Ever Faced

Golem From Terraria He is not even a challenge
I Beat him in 1 Minute

Old 08/15/2014, 23:47   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Please use following collective thread for sharing such gaming videos.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some Problems Faced Me !
12/03/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , please , binaries haters don't leave comments about binaries sucks and bla bla bla. i'm creating 5072 server . i got good source not edited so much but i have some problems hope some one can help me with. 1- archer attack is very high. tried another itemadd from another zf which has normal archer attack and still the archer is very strong. 2- auto invite: i add to cq_action: Insert INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('2030099', '2030098', '0000', '0123', '5', '00 00'); Insert INTO...
can any one solve me some problem had been faced me in my source
08/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
http://a7lashare.com//uploads/images/A7lashare-5eb 3c7db41.jpg
Unique Boss Spawn on game map
04/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
someone know how to "mark" Unique spawns from each boss in the maps in game "ECSRO"? juz like this http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/sony_dang/ Utennavn.jpg if anyone know how..please give me the file or something thanx:o:o
Future of gamehacking when faced...
04/11/2005 - Main - 1 Replies
Its 1:00am and I have a paper due at 9:00, so I cant write here as long as I might like to. But, I want to bring about a point I have confrenced after noticing a chain in game hacking and game protection. Basically, the point is, the game developers who make strong efforts (the good devs that really bust their balls over it) to limit exploiting and hacking are winning the battle over what is possible for users in games and what isn't. What I mean is, the feature implications of the average...