Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kwasnick
Forum: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading 02/14/2023, 04:19
Replies: 16
Views: 8,211
Posted By kwasnick
Wondering if you have found a good cheat for this...

Wondering if you have found a good cheat for this game yet. So hard to sift through all the garbage on this site...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2020, 06:03
Replies: 1,448
Views: 340,286
Posted By kwasnick
Do you have anything for Aion Epic? They are...

Do you have anything for Aion Epic? They are running aion 3.9
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2020, 05:58
Replies: 1
Views: 1,165
Posted By kwasnick
Needed - Working Aion Epic cheat Aion Version 3.9

Aion Epic just went to 3.9. Really need something that works. Even just a run speed/animation adjust.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2018, 04:12
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
ok so for NA Aion what exactly do I need to do?...

ok so for NA Aion what exactly do I need to do? Why are there like 5 different zip files in the first post? What do they all do? What is the 64bit pipe zip and what does it do? What does the Aion...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/13/2018, 21:01
Replies: 41
Views: 9,829
Posted By kwasnick
Stay away. And no, I am just a regular...

Stay away.

And no, I am just a regular gamer dude who has been gaming since 1999. Not trying to sell anything, or represent anyone who does. This is not "undetected" if users are getting banned...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 08/13/2018, 10:02
Replies: 4
Views: 1,134
Posted By kwasnick
link don't work fam.

link don't work fam.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2018, 10:21
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
How do I run Aion in 64 bit mode?

How do I run Aion in 64 bit mode?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/09/2014, 20:10
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
See my problem is different. The tool stays open,...

See my problem is different. The tool stays open, gives no errors etc, everything looks like its working. It works great for a while, then after about 30 mins or so I will notice the attack speed...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/08/2014, 17:00
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
I can confirm that all 3 attack speed options...

I can confirm that all 3 attack speed options randomly stop working by themselves. My antivirus is turned off completely so that is not it. It also happens without me dieing so that is not it either.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 09:25
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
It wont find my attackspeed address. Tried it 8...

It wont find my attackspeed address. Tried it 8 times now...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2014, 01:54
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
Attack speed works but now run speed does not....

Attack speed works but now run speed does not. says error can't find address for it.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2014, 17:12
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
Thanks buddy ^^

Thanks buddy ^^
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2014, 17:10
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
Every time I try to start it I get an error that...

Every time I try to start it I get an error that says the attack speed can't be found. It's only attack speed every time. I'm on Aion NA.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2014, 05:01
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,849,182
Posted By kwasnick
This is not working for me. I just paid for it...

This is not working for me. I just paid for it yesterday. Worked for 1 day then but when I try to start the program it just does nothing...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.