Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AlboTV
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2024, 15:27
Replies: 905
Views: 156,444
Posted By AlboTV
if you want a 100% bot free server, then it wont...

if you want a 100% bot free server, then it wont get many members at all i guess.. most people are 30+ (have job and family) and no time and want to reach bit faster the ending instead of playing...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/06/2024, 23:33
Replies: 905
Views: 156,444
Posted By AlboTV
I played "Golden Online" for 10 months and now...

I played "Golden Online" for 10 months and now they gonna open soon "Macro Golden Online" with no other bots, only "Macro ingame bot" and this gonna be a big fairplay and new experience for all! :D
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/02/2023, 16:18
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
welcome back, lets have fun again! :D IGN:...

welcome back, lets have fun again! :D

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/15/2023, 12:56
Replies: 73
Views: 8,182
Posted By AlboTV
maybe i gonna test it in few days ^^

maybe i gonna test it in few days ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/03/2023, 14:32
Replies: 166
Views: 24,977
Posted By AlboTV
lets goooo :D IGN: Smarina

lets goooo :D
IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/22/2023, 22:54
Replies: 329
Views: 32,730
Posted By AlboTV
i like to play here, cuz its not so easy but...

i like to play here, cuz its not so easy but still fun.

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/13/2023, 19:08
Replies: 329
Views: 32,730
Posted By AlboTV
Awesome Server! Joined with Guild. IGN:...

Awesome Server!
Joined with Guild.

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/05/2023, 17:07
Replies: 471
Views: 67,274
Posted By AlboTV
every server has "false flag" viruses... wacatac...

every server has "false flag" viruses... wacatac is not a problem in vsro... didnt you play for long time any server? you gonna see its same ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/27/2023, 14:39
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,736
Posted By AlboTV
Trust me this gonna work good: - Start 50...

Trust me this gonna work good:

- Start 50 CAP
- after 1 month upgrade 60 CAP
- after 1 month upgrade 70 CAP
- after 1 month upgrade 80 CAP
- after 1 month upgrade 90 CAP
- after 1 month...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2023, 19:13
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
since 6 months im here on Golden Online :D ...

since 6 months im here on Golden Online :D

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2023, 02:51
Replies: 35
Views: 5,446
Posted By AlboTV
sooo many activities.. i have no time, but server...

sooo many activities.. i have no time, but server looks nice :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/29/2023, 22:34
Replies: 2,444
Views: 236,524
Posted By AlboTV
looks nice tbh ^^

looks nice tbh ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/29/2023, 00:31
Replies: 39
Views: 7,924
Posted By AlboTV
why overextend with so many details and changes?...

why overextend with so many details and changes? i couldnt see for long time a basic 120 CAP or 130 CAP Server....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/03/2023, 13:55
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
Now closely 1 week is done and we have some lv 90...

Now closely 1 week is done and we have some lv 90 players, but alot other players still trying to lvl up together and play, have fun, make job, go Battle Arena, CTF or Battle of League.

90 CAP is...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/21/2023, 17:12
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
keep going guys, soon 90 CAP Upgrade, gonna be...

keep going guys, soon 90 CAP Upgrade, gonna be alot of fun!! :D

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/17/2023, 13:22
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
I helped some players lvling It took me 1...

I helped some players lvling

It took me 1 Day to lvl 7 new players to Lv 64+
1 more Day to get them Lv 78+
I also gave them Last Tier Set/Wep/Acc (clean) +5 and some Gold so they can atleast...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/15/2023, 13:17
Replies: 471
Views: 67,274
Posted By AlboTV
im just lvl 16 because i dont have much time, but...

im just lvl 16 because i dont have much time, but i like to see the discord community and also the ingame activity!!!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/08/2023, 22:10
Replies: 471
Views: 67,274
Posted By AlboTV
I'm really thinking about to join the CAP 40...

I'm really thinking about to join the CAP 40 Server, even if its non-bot.. I'm mostly busy but all botting servers just die or dont have good structures, but at the end I just like oldschool and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/07/2023, 19:47
Replies: 3,186
Views: 127,135
Posted By AlboTV
cant wait for GO now! :D IGN: Smarina

cant wait for GO now! :D

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2023, 20:23
Replies: 99
Views: 13,695
Posted By AlboTV
Signature Event is nice! IGN: Smarina

Signature Event is nice!

IGN: Smarina
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/12/2023, 18:02
Replies: 206
Views: 39,343
Posted By AlboTV
Feedback: I like mostly that the Events are...

Feedback:

I like mostly that the Events are Equalized, and my favorite is Cataclysm right now.
I cant wait for the G.O. !!
Join your friends and lets have fun even if its just 3 Weeks hahah
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/12/2023, 05:40
Replies: 206
Views: 39,343
Posted By AlboTV
Signature Event is really nice! Can't wait...

Signature Event is really nice!

Can't wait to use this Dress at G.O.!
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/30/2023, 18:19
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
I've been waiting for 2 years for a good Server.....

I've been waiting for 2 years for a good Server.. and its the first time (after such a long time) that I already play more than 30 Days.. I still gonna play here and have fun.

I can't wait for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2023, 21:06
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
I'm having so much fun in this Server. I also...

I'm having so much fun in this Server. I also started making some (german) Comic about my GuildMembers hahah

Have fun and come to Golden Online.

IGN: Smarina

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/02/2023, 04:59
Replies: 309
Views: 42,798
Posted By AlboTV
IGN: Smarina I'm in with my guild soon! :)

IGN: Smarina

I'm in with my guild soon! :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.