Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Giorgos994
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/14/2020, 16:58
Replies: 2
Views: 218
Posted By Giorgos994
Euw/Eune Gold 5 + many champs max 30 eur

Hello, as title says I am looking for a gold 5+ account on euw or eune server. Many champs, price up to 30 eur. Post your offer and your discord id here! I will contact you. Thanks in advance!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2017, 17:16
Replies: 0
Views: 258
Posted By Giorgos994
[EUNE] 58 champs 17 skins

UNVERIFIED
Skype live:georgioslivieratos1
I look for 6 euros, but price is negotiable!
I accept Paypal and Bitcoin for payment.
Champions:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Skins:

Iron...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2017, 17:51
Replies: 0
Views: 272
Posted By Giorgos994
3 EUNE Smurf Accounts

BTC or Paypal ! I am looking for 6 eur (negotiable) for all of them. PM on Skype.
They can also be bought separately.
Can also do middleman trade.
The accounts never got a ban/warning, no...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/03/2016, 12:43
Replies: 16
Views: 708
Posted By Giorgos994
[EUNE] Silver 1 --> Gold 5 Offers

can pay with psc
20+ lp per victory
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/16/2016, 13:00
Replies: 11
Views: 266
Posted By Giorgos994
Boost- Provisional Games on EUNE

g5 last season.
need someone to play all my provisionals..

offers?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/09/2015, 22:50
Replies: 63
Views: 14,819
Posted By Giorgos994
How do I remove the keylogger? PC Format?

How do I remove the keylogger?
PC Format?
Forum: League of Legends 09/09/2015, 21:01
Replies: 32
Views: 1,407
Posted By Giorgos994
count me in :D

count me in :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/07/2015, 20:23
Replies: 9
Views: 767
Posted By Giorgos994
He played on my account. He was really amazing....

He played on my account. He was really amazing. He got penta with Vayne. Good booster, friendly guy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Freebies 08/06/2015, 11:06
Replies: 23
Views: 1,249
Posted By Giorgos994
Great booster. He carried easily a game as riven...

Great booster. He carried easily a game as riven (silver 2).
Forum: League of Legends 05/08/2015, 17:13
Replies: 3
Views: 527
Posted By Giorgos994
[EUNE] DuoQ Elo boost

Can anyone duoq elo boost me for free?
I am currently bronze 2 and I want to hit at least silver 4...
If you want to help me send me a pm.

Thank you in advance! :)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.