Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 EUNE Smurf Accounts

Discussion on 3 EUNE Smurf Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 EUNE Smurf Accounts

BTC or Paypal ! I am looking for 6 eur (negotiable) for all of them. PM on Skype.
They can also be bought separately.
Can also do middleman trade.
The accounts never got a ban/warning, no hacks/scripts used.
The accounts are validated to my email-adress.
First:
LVL30, 17 champs, 3 skins, Last Season Gold with Plat V - IV MMR
Second:
LVL30, 27 champs, 5 skins (Judgement Kayle, Super Galaxy Fizz)
Third:
LVL29, 24 champs, 2 skins, two 20-min bans left

Skype live:georgioslivieratos1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Best accounts the best PRICE [EUW,EUNE UNRANKED] [Best smurf accounts]
01/11/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
EUW # | Server | LvL | Rank | Champions | Skins | IP/RP | Rune page | Email Status | Price | #1 | EUW | 30 | Unranked | 133 Champions | 178 Skins | 8000 IP | 5 | - | 99€ | #2 | EUW | 30 | Unranked | 12 Champions | 2 Skins | 3840 IP | 2 | - | 8€ |
[Selling] Smurf Accounts, EUW | EUNE | NA
06/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
If you're interested in any of the accounts feel free to PM me via epvp or add me on skype! EUW Accounts 1. Gold Border, S3 Gold, S4 Diamond S5 Gold 8-1 Placements 43 Champions, 15 Skins (some rare) & 5 Rune pages with lots of runes. Pictures http://i.epvpimg.com/XEL8f.png
[Selling] Milionne's EUNE Account Shop - EUNE Level 30 Or Smurf Or Rare Skin accounts.
03/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey, I got some accounts to sell and i will refresh my shop as often as possible : You can still pm me for negociation or if you have any questions. Every accounts are non botted and not verified so you can put your own email and password. In case they are verified, then it's to me so we still can change the email. To see my Euw Accounts, go here :...
[Trading] 4 accounts for smurf with ip acc EUNE/EUW
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want trade my 4 accounts euw silver 2 20 champs ,2 runes , euw silver 3 21 champs ,2 runes , euw gold 4 promo to 3 ,61 champs ,2 runes, 11 skins , eune silver 5 55 champs , 2 runes , 4 skins i want trade for unranked with ip so clean acc just IP :) im bored of tryhard on main diamond account.... and want use one for fun , i dont have money now and willing to give these ,all accounts are not cracked or whatever stolen etc... accounts are mine ! i can give u recovery datas of that ...
[Selling] WTS SMURF ACCOUNTS EUW/EUNE
12/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I SELL SMURF ACCOUNT WITH RUNES AND SOME CHAMPION ONLY 10€ if you buy both of them. SIELVER BOTH OF THEM EUNE/EUW. PM ME