Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Demogan
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 01/19/2026, 07:29
Replies: 0
[Buying] WTB 2500a
Views: 174
Posted By Demogan
WTB 2500a

Looking for a decent price. Thanks
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/27/2024, 11:05
Replies: 11
Views: 1,068
Posted By Demogan
Okay then I retract my offer. Nice day

Okay then I retract my offer. Nice day
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/26/2024, 17:37
Replies: 11
Views: 1,068
Posted By Demogan
So do you plan to sell it or you’re just leaving...

So do you plan to sell it or you’re just leaving it open when no one is bidding on it ?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/18/2024, 10:13
Replies: 11
Views: 1,068
Posted By Demogan
3000 CHF

3000 CHF
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/29/2024, 09:04
Replies: 8
Views: 911
Posted By Demogan
Man the fake offers from junior members..

Man the fake offers from junior members..
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/05/2024, 15:04
Replies: 15
Views: 3,059
Posted By Demogan
Hi thanks then I’m withdrawing my offers on all...

Hi thanks then I’m withdrawing my offers on all these minis.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/04/2024, 08:24
Replies: 0
Views: 217
Posted By Demogan
WTB under/ded MKG + el henchman+ reindeer

Hi
Buying Unded/Ded mkg, el henchman’s, reindeer


Pm price, payment crypto, PayPal, bank transfer, revolut or other options.

For EL and MKG I’ll pay for the middleman (bobu or other...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/29/2024, 18:13
Replies: 15
Views: 3,059
Posted By Demogan
i will not go higher on my bids so if they don’t...

i will not go higher on my bids so if they don’t fit your r/b you can ignore my offers
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/25/2024, 21:00
Replies: 15
Views: 3,059
Posted By Demogan
2500 euros on MKG

2500 euros on MKG
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/25/2024, 11:12
Replies: 15
Views: 3,059
Posted By Demogan
2100 CHF on each. Or 2380 usd each or 2224 euros...

2100 CHF on each. Or 2380 usd each or 2224 euros each.
Let me know your preferred payment type.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/23/2023, 08:45
Replies: 14
Views: 4,541
Posted By Demogan
Hey I would like to buy a box please :). Can we...

Hey I would like to buy a box please :). Can we settle this by PM ?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/08/2023, 16:00
Replies: 18
Views: 9,722
Posted By Demogan
I would buy one EOtn key please :)

I would buy one EOtn key please :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/06/2023, 09:54
Replies: 3
[Selling] RP Gifting EUW
Views: 454
Posted By Demogan
Hi i d buy all rp, can we arrange a payment...

Hi i d buy all rp, can we arrange a payment tonight ?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 02/21/2023, 13:58
Replies: 11
Views: 2,154
Posted By Demogan
2500 chf on el tonic or whatever the conversion...

2500 chf on el tonic or whatever the conversion rate to euro that Is
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 06/04/2022, 10:47
Replies: 4
Views: 716
Posted By Demogan
hi can you pm me the price in arms or euro ?

hi can you pm me the price in arms or euro ?
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/16/2022, 18:16
Replies: 3
Views: 318
Posted By Demogan
request sent..

request sent..
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/16/2022, 18:15
Replies: 24
[Selling] Armbraces
Views: 9,457
Posted By Demogan
added

added
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/15/2022, 22:04
Replies: 6
[Selling] Armbraces
Views: 1,945
Posted By Demogan
trade requested

trade requested
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/15/2022, 22:03
Replies: 1
[Selling] Armbraces
Views: 294
Posted By Demogan
Hey I'd purchase all, ValL#5940

Hey I'd purchase all,

ValL#5940
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/01/2022, 22:59
Replies: 0
Views: 270
Posted By Demogan
WTB Mini zippy,yeti,grawl,peacekeeper,dorian

Hi,

I am buying the following :

Ded/Unded mkg
Ded/unded yeti,zippy
Unded grawl
Unded dorian
Unded peacekeeper
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/01/2022, 09:44
Replies: 24
Views: 16,516
Posted By Demogan
Hi, I need 75a :D

Hi,
I need 75a :D
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 04/26/2022, 20:52
Replies: 1
Views: 268
Posted By Demogan
hey I can take about 400

hey I can take about 400
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 04/26/2022, 20:50
Replies: 10
Views: 1,049
Posted By Demogan
600 usd then

600 usd then
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 04/23/2022, 11:58
Replies: 5
Views: 681
Posted By Demogan
if you don't care about it being linked to gw2...

if you don't care about it being linked to gw2 (with a legendarw and 10y old account) wou can pm me
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 03/29/2022, 17:12
Replies: 10
Views: 1,049
Posted By Demogan
555usd as I'm writing those lines

555usd as I'm writing those lines
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.