Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: arnolduske
Forum: Aion Private Server 03/15/2014, 17:33
Replies: 0
Views: 854
Posted By arnolduske
How to unlock items in aion.

Hi,
I'm playing a aion private server but it has items from npc that are locked.
How can i unlock those to get the items ?
Forum: Aion Private Server 03/15/2014, 17:18
Replies: 33
Views: 9,309
Posted By arnolduske
Hi, I'm happy to help you in your project as...

Hi,
I'm happy to help you in your project as staff like forum management and In-Game management (like GM or AM). I've played Aion since 2.5 and still playing.
Have knowlege about pvp/pve and played...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.