Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 07/13/2016, 14:44
Replies: 0
Views: 668
Posted By TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 01/04/2015, 00:51
Replies: 4
Views: 874
Posted By TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 01/03/2015, 16:35
Replies: 6
Views: 1,408
Posted By TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 12/31/2014, 13:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,013
Posted By TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 03/21/2014, 18:23
Replies: 5
Views: 1,701
Posted By TheJulen1999
Forum: Nostale 03/17/2014, 15:36
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By TheJulen1999
Thank you for your help.......

Thank you for your help.......
Forum: Nostale 03/17/2014, 00:12
Replies: 2
Views: 833
Posted By TheJulen1999
Arrow WaaT Parasite Server Questions

Sorry for my English, I'm use Google Translate :mofo:

I have Questions for Waat parasite server:

1. How I put Fame/Reputation for the users
2. How I put SPs with G and Skills for sps
3. Put...
Forum: Nostale 03/16/2014, 20:03
Replies: 3
Views: 1,733
Posted By TheJulen1999
Yes, but Youtube didn't have tutorial to create a...

Yes, but Youtube didn't have tutorial to create a parasite server
Forum: Nostale 03/16/2014, 19:35
Replies: 3
Views: 1,733
Posted By TheJulen1999
Exclamation WAAT 0.9 Questions

Hello, I have any questions about WAAT Server Files, sorry for my english because I use translate...

1. How can I do to put sps and Skills on my Server?

2. Does anyone have Shining Effect r7...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.