Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 145
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: spongez
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/19/2026, 10:00
Replies: 2,366
Views: 189,639
Posted By spongez
Nice server, play there with my guild IGN: Rish

Nice server, play there with my guild
IGN: Rish
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/16/2025, 18:14
Replies: 666
Views: 141,129
Posted By spongez
IGN: Rish Let's get it poppin'

IGN: Rish

Let's get it poppin'
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/27/2025, 16:36
Replies: 392
Views: 75,278
Posted By spongez
well its a good sv, stable, active etc. :):lul:

well its a good sv, stable, active etc. :):lul:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/02/2024, 20:49
Replies: 59
Views: 7,017
Posted By spongez
i play since BETA and G.O and enjoying the game...

i play since BETA and G.O and enjoying the game so far :)

IGN: Rish
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2024, 20:07
Replies: 210
Views: 18,769
Posted By spongez
Looking forward to this server! Already having...

Looking forward to this server! Already having fun so far. in Short time im already in HWT! IGN: Rish
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2024, 20:03
Replies: 210
Views: 18,769
Posted By spongez
This server is very fun so far. I've been lvling...

This server is very fun so far. I've been lvling easily in a 8/8 pt so far and already after a short time I joined HWT. It reminds me of 2015 when we played like that.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/08/2024, 17:56
Replies: 905
Views: 156,138
Posted By spongez
I like Golden online, its a stable server that...

I like Golden online, its a stable server that has some features that I like, like equalized events like Survival arena, and Medusa, where its not about the gear but your skills. One thing I love is...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/25/2024, 21:19
Replies: 5,871
Views: 454,129
Posted By spongez
IGN: Ri

IGN: Ri
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/11/2023, 17:38
Replies: 274
Views: 45,451
Posted By spongez
yo i got banned some years ago from discord, can...

yo i got banned some years ago from discord, can i get unbanned plz? #rish0419
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/05/2023, 05:00
Replies: 166
Views: 24,930
Posted By spongez
Adventure is a standout game server, offering a...

Adventure is a standout game server, offering a delightful blend of stability, community engagement, and active development. Whether you're a seasoned Silkroad player or a newcomer, the server...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/30/2023, 19:32
Replies: 309
Views: 42,722
Posted By spongez
let's gooo:)

let's gooo:)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/11/2023, 23:32
Replies: 309
Views: 42,722
Posted By spongez
Golden Online is a captivating gaming server that...

Golden Online is a captivating gaming server that offers an exciting and immersive experience in the world of Silkroad Online. As an avid Silkroad player, I've had the pleasure of exploring various...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/04/2023, 04:48
Replies: 309
Views: 42,722
Posted By spongez
where is Senior General (INT) unique spawned?

where is Senior General (INT) unique spawned?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/03/2023, 21:59
Replies: 1
Views: 274
Posted By spongez
Hello i have Golden Online accs :P maybe its too...

Hello i have Golden Online accs :P maybe its too late now..
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/26/2023, 20:56
Replies: 11
Views: 9,629
Posted By spongez
anyone share link plz we beŽd helpful / sro...

anyone share link plz we beŽd helpful / sro players
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/27/2023, 11:30
Replies: 2,399
Views: 300,917
Posted By spongez
IGN: RishSai1

IGN: RishSai1
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2023, 19:02
Replies: 397
Views: 43,813
Posted By spongez
I Pmed, and they made fun of me cause I didnt buy...

I Pmed, and they made fun of me cause I didnt buy premium after all farming.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2023, 19:00
Replies: 2,399
Views: 300,917
Posted By spongez
IGN: RishSai1

IGN: RishSai1
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/08/2023, 07:56
Replies: 175
Views: 70,278
Posted By spongez
Cant make it work, help

Cant make it work, help
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/05/2023, 16:08
Replies: 397
Views: 43,813
Posted By spongez
lol i got banned because i got no premium, lol....

lol i got banned because i got no premium, lol. not serious supporters "Yukie" and "Paranoiah".
Forum: Silkroad Online 12/30/2022, 18:33
Replies: 11
Views: 20,904
Posted By spongez
I played Mercury what is it called now then?

I played Mercury what is it called now then?
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 12/25/2022, 15:05
Replies: 1
Views: 699
Posted By spongez
How do I change sbot icon?

I tried using Resource Hacker software, but i failed... anyone can help me? I have so many sbot clients running, i want have a number one very icon.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/20/2022, 13:49
Replies: 970
Views: 126,776
Posted By spongez
https://ibb.co/jyWdBPJ I get this error, how...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I get this error, how can I fix guys?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/08/2022, 17:24
Replies: 397
Views: 43,813
Posted By spongez
Great server, active GM and supporters. Been...

Great server, active GM and supporters. Been playing their servers for years. Never disappointed. RishE2 IGN pm me :)
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/25/2022, 07:51
Replies: 6
Views: 18,102
Posted By spongez
great advice buddy

great advice buddy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 145

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.