Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ggnoobs1!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2014, 16:19
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Yea where is the op mod snowl. I asked a few...

Yea where is the op mod snowl. I asked a few posts back and I took no answer. I know that I don't have patience but I don't ask u to make it now but just tell us what is it. Plz plz plz plz plz
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/23/2014, 01:21
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
U said the new mod is not what u had been working...

U said the new mod is not what u had been working on. So what was that that u had been working on and are u still working on it? And I need an answer snowl
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2014, 18:20
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
I do not think that this is what he meant

I do not think that this is what he meant
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2014, 00:42
Replies: 2
Views: 814
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Well I can. I am bored og getting 1 lp for every...

Well I can. I am bored og getting 1 lp for every win so u can add me in skype if u want it. I am not a scamner. Also I may add 1 or 2 friends for duo qeue if its ok. Oh it would be better if u had a...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2014, 14:07
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
How much time did the intallation took. Firstly...

How much time did the intallation took. Firstly try deleting all the disabled files in the mod folder and then patch all the mods except timeforashowdown if it exists. Make sure lol is closed and...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/09/2014, 14:31
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Why so aggressive? If u think of it none if us...

Why so aggressive? If u think of it none if us deserves it since we didn't make it so think before posting 9post guy
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/07/2014, 15:49
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Snowl did u make any progress in your new mod i...

Snowl did u make any progress in your new mod i am trying to be patient but since u dont e =ven tell us wnat this is i cant even sleep
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2014, 16:09
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Download the latest version of leSs at the first...

Download the latest version of leSs at the first page or else it wont work(lessalpha11b) and then after extracting it open less and tick whatever u want except timeforashowdown.locate lol folder and...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2014, 13:57
Replies: 733
Views: 200,294
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Just wanted to post the latest release. ...

Just wanted to post the latest release. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2014, 11:01
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
I want it and I want it soon. If u make it I ll...

I want it and I want it soon. If u make it I ll marry u



Actually its lol.launcher no lol.client and u have to make sure u downloaded both lol enhancement suite and the binaries. ok?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2014, 18:05
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Yeap I know this but its in the file from now....

Yeap I know this but its in the file from now. Can we enable it
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2014, 14:46
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Snowl will this take an hour or two or days cause...

Snowl will this take an hour or two or days cause I have left the pc open for 2 days waiting for the NEW MOD and haven't seen smthng . So should I wait a bit more or check again in a day or 2. Also I...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/04/2014, 08:51
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Hey its me again. Hahahaha . Snowl u forgot again...

Hey its me again. Hahahaha . Snowl u forgot again to change the title at the top of the thread and in the 33rd line u say 13 mods while they are actually 14. Lololololololo
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2014, 18:49
Replies: 733
Views: 200,294
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Yeap it crashes constantly after the last patch...

Yeap it crashes constantly after the last patch cause its unable to patch and sometimes does not even start
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2014, 16:36
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Latest version not working for me

Latest version not working for me
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2014, 22:18
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
yeap it crashes to all my pc

yeap it crashes to all my pc
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2014, 16:24
Replies: 374
Views: 60,401
Posted By ggnoobs1!
KazuyaX will this work if I have already patched...

KazuyaX will this work if I have already patched less (lol enhansement suite)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/01/2014, 16:16
Replies: 733
Views: 200,294
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Dude I don't want to offense u but riot did not...

Dude I don't want to offense u but riot did not make wintermint. A guy did and riot forced him to close it and then riot took this guy and used him as a developer
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/28/2014, 13:42
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
i mean the one which is in the top of the subject...

i mean the one which is in the top of the subject and what about the others? :confused:



I just updated it. Lololololo. Try downloading less 11a. Ok hope u have fun and troll a lot of creepy...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2014, 16:43
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
hey pro bro!!! firstly your work is amazing! but...

hey pro bro!!! firstly your work is amazing! but i would like to add some things.1) you can change the title since its working for 4.10 2)you say that there are only 12 mods in the 33 line but they...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/23/2014, 15:22
Replies: 209
Views: 134,511
Posted By ggnoobs1!
Yea . Also I have been using it for 3 months and...

Yea . Also I have been using it for 3 months and have not been banned u just have to use it correctly
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2014, 22:17
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
I need it now

I need it now
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2014, 13:37
Replies: 733
Views: 200,294
Posted By ggnoobs1!
i get an error : unable to get author key

i get an error : unable to get author key
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2014, 15:20
Replies: 374
Views: 60,401
Posted By ggnoobs1!
This was not just a custom game mode or something...

This was not just a custom game mode or something . It was the old 3vs3 map which was far better. There was red walls to troll there was the dragon and of course there were much more bushes to hide....
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2014, 12:47
Replies: 777
Views: 178,900
Posted By ggnoobs1!
If u want to fix it then keep practising or use...

If u want to fix it then keep practising or use google translate. I mean your grammar lololloo

I have a suggestion. Can u make free champions available in ranked games. I think its pretty easy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.