Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Turry99
Forum: Nostale 07/07/2017, 06:50
Replies: 3
Views: 1,318
Posted By Turry99
Thanks for the tip. I will look into it :) ...

Thanks for the tip. I will look into it :)



I already know the C++ basics and I know Python.
Thanks a lot for the response.
Forum: Nostale 07/06/2017, 09:17
Replies: 3
Views: 1,318
Posted By Turry99
Nostale Bot Get started?

Not sure if I am posting this in the good section so if it's in the wrong one I am sorry.
I wanted to ask you guys on how to start on the "journey" on making a bot for Nostale.
I know you can do it...
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/15/2016, 16:05
Replies: 5
Views: 509
Posted By Turry99
I can show you proof of it working but not gonna...

I can show you proof of it working but not gonna give it for free.

Also , Bump.
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/14/2016, 17:27
Replies: 5
Views: 509
Posted By Turry99
Gonna bump this again.

Gonna bump this again.
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/13/2016, 16:45
Replies: 5
Views: 509
Posted By Turry99
Bump. I can sell the script for cracking...

Bump.
I can sell the script for cracking accounts aswell.
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/10/2016, 11:28
Replies: 5
Views: 509
Posted By Turry99
Selling Nostale Username Scrapper

Selling Nostale Username scrapper.
Its a python script , pretty easy to set up and works on all the regions.
Great for cracking accounts.
(Got a config for cracking accounts aswell).
No idea on...
Forum: Nostale Trading 05/01/2016, 21:18
Replies: 4
Views: 880
Posted By Turry99
In case you mean if I sell everything from it and...

In case you mean if I sell everything from it and sell only the gold , yeah , I can do that too.
In case you want only the gold that I have actually , I'm ok with that too.
Tell me the price for...
Forum: Nostale Trading 05/01/2016, 11:40
Replies: 4
Views: 880
Posted By Turry99
#Bump

#Bump
Forum: Nostale Trading 04/29/2016, 23:15
Replies: 4
Views: 880
Posted By Turry99
Nostale account uk

Ok , from the start I want to say that I only know english/romanian , so please no other languages .
Infos about the account :
Archer , lv 89 with 50%

Resistances (Boots + gloves):
Fire: 90%...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/03/2016, 15:34
Replies: 1
Views: 308
Posted By Turry99
Willing to go down to 50e :c

Willing to go down to 50e :c
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/31/2016, 08:34
Replies: 1
Views: 308
Posted By Turry99
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2016, 21:02
Replies: 1
Views: 308
Posted By Turry99
Selling Plat3 acc , last season dia

I've been playing league for a long time now and I think I got to the point that I should just quit the game .
I am selling my account ( The price is low but all the money in the account are mostly...
Forum: Nostale 08/16/2015, 14:01
Replies: 130
Views: 46,651
Posted By Turry99
Can someone help me with a Fishing bot? Really...

Can someone help me with a Fishing bot? Really tryed to find one but Didn't found any QQ.
+ I don't know how to do it myself so if someone can help me with either a bot or a tutorial on how to make...
Forum: Nostale 05/23/2015, 12:57
Replies: 12
Views: 1,444
Posted By Turry99
Ok so how do I run it? I mean , I can play with...

Ok so how do I run it?
I mean , I can play with friends and stuff or just solo? :)
And if yes , how can I do that?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/16/2015, 11:28
Replies: 43
Views: 18,829
Posted By Turry99
Well , I try downloading it . After I...

Well , I try downloading it .
After I downloaded and put unzip the winrar , I made an acc and all that stuff , And it says

How do I use it? -.-
I download it , and after I log in it tells me...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.