Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Devourlord
Forum: Elsword 02/16/2018, 07:01
Replies: 49
Views: 20,741
Posted By Devourlord
it's working farming solace atm ;) ...

it's working

farming solace atm ;)

TYVM~ <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 23:09
Replies: 592
Views: 90,033
Posted By Devourlord
FullMetal ;_; cada vez que entro a una sala...

FullMetal ;_; cada vez que entro a una sala despues de haber hecho todos los pasos crashea pero solo cuando entro a la sala no me deja presionar ready o start porque me saca D:

Edit: Olvidalo fue...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 11:57
Replies: 3,746
Views: 378,614
Posted By Devourlord
let's just wait, someone will help us ;) ...

let's just wait, someone will help us ;)

perhaps it's because a missing file....
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 01:00
Replies: 3,746
Views: 378,614
Posted By Devourlord
Hey guys i need a little help with this... ...

Hey guys i need a little help with this...

everytime i want to open the S4Crew.exe it gives a error "this aplication couldn't star correctly (0x000007b) press OK to close"

any idea how to solve...
Forum: S4 League 04/13/2014, 21:10
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,183
Posted By Devourlord
a way?

Hello, I want to learn about that coders stuff, but i don't know where to begin
I mean some ppl uses C# and others C++
what's the diference? and what do you suggest me to begin with?

also I have...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/05/2014, 03:07
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
lalaker where's the update D:? sorry if i'm...

lalaker where's the update D:?
sorry if i'm pushing
but i thought you were going to update it in the season 7
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2014, 16:37
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
Lol so...he huh?

Lol so...he huh?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2014, 01:45
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
already updated O.o? hm...no updated yet.. o3o

already updated O.o? hm...no updated yet.. o3o
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2014, 13:14
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
Hey hey stop right there nsm xD...you can ask for...

Hey hey stop right there nsm xD...you can ask for the new item's adress
here

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/02/2014, 04:56
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
$$$ (?) April fool's xD

$$$ (?)

April fool's xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2014, 12:37
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
I know that feels bro ;w; we're waiting for...

I know that feels bro ;w;

we're waiting for the update, just wait xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2014, 01:36
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
There's not a working bypass, just wait for the...

There's not a working bypass, just wait for the update






que viva el espaņol :'D
btw, creo que hablar espaņol es considerado spam...ve xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2014, 07:38
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
i was asking about the date for the S4 update o.o...

i was asking about the date for the S4 update o.o
sorry if I didn't explained myself xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2014, 05:33
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
:0 what day?

:0 what day?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 15:43
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
Stop your spam .-. that makes me blush...

Stop your spam .-.



that makes me blush <3 x3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 14:05
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
ah ok ill just wait then :3

ah ok ill just wait then :3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 13:20
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
hm...that's right but whatever, thanks anyway o.o

hm...that's right but whatever, thanks anyway o.o
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 06:26
Replies: 120
Views: 11,676
Posted By Devourlord
._. hm....wtf is this?

._. hm....wtf is this?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 05:52
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
you have a out date or something? sorry if I'm...

you have a out date or something? sorry if I'm pushing...xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 03:38
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
you can't...at least for now xD let's just wait...

you can't...at least for now xD
let's just wait for the update :3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 02:48
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
I see...well nvm just do all you can do :3

I see...well nvm just do all you can do :3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/27/2014, 01:59
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
I wish the could make it to be able to change the...

I wish the could make it to be able to change the 3 weapons xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2014, 12:23
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
well..adamoxd1998 has a list updated ...

well..adamoxd1998 has a list updated

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2014, 22:49
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
I just think the same way like you :I

I just think the same way like you :I
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2014, 21:00
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,504
Posted By Devourlord
Love ya *-* I only want Idm I don't care the...

Love ya *-* I only want Idm I don't care the others hacks xD



I guess...no needed bypass <w<
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.