i follow nothing only dl and install ur exe files / tryed to disable antivirus nothing
so deleted antivirus nothing
services: windefender etc etc off too
Sorry idk how to "unblock"or block miner....
edit: tryed to install all ur package from ur website too.
i have win7 / from Elsword EU (fusion ES/EN/DE/FR/PL/IT)
you probably followed an tutorial on how to block the miner in mavis, undo it.
Mavis checks for Internet Connection and if the miner is blocked.
It isn't blocked, as soon as I downloaded your loader I ran it and gave me the error, with Windows Defender/MalwareBytes turned off, also tried allowing it on the Firewall but no good either.
Can someone help me, i download mavis loader and box beside "execute" is empty... I already have free lua script from mavis, where i can input my script in there?
Can someone help me, i download mavis loader and box beside "execute" is empty... I already have free lua script from mavis, where i can input my script in there?
if you visit my website you can see aside from the free download a base script download put the content of it in your scripts folder.