Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Prometheus*
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/20/2014, 17:37
Replies: 0
Views: 3,838
Posted By Prometheus*
Holy Water Temple

Holy Water Temple uniques do not spawn?

When I enter Holy Water Temple they are not there. I have already changed dbo.Tab_RefNest and sometimes they spawn and other times they do not. I have...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/29/2014, 03:20
Replies: 3
Views: 452
Posted By Prometheus*
Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate it. ...

Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate it.

But with trial and error, do you mean disable all skills but one then test it out? Or is there a command I can use to try out a skill? Or some other way...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/26/2014, 21:51
Replies: 3
Views: 452
Posted By Prometheus*
Lightbulb Testing out skills?

I'm trying to learn about skills and skill editing, does anyone know how to test out certain skills? Command? any log file that will tell me what skills were used recently?

Thanks
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/26/2014, 21:41
Replies: 10
Views: 10,142
Posted By Prometheus*
Go to your certification files, go to the ini...

Go to your certification files, go to the ini folder, open srGlobalService.ini

Make sure that your database information is typed in correctly for the account database.
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/25/2014, 00:52
Replies: 1
Views: 1,094
Posted By Prometheus*
bump

bump
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 15:23
Replies: 1
Views: 1,987
Posted By Prometheus*
Was the Gameserver working when you got the...

Was the Gameserver working when you got the database?

Did you change anything in the Database? If so, what was the last think you did before launching?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 15:14
Replies: 1
Views: 2,196
Posted By Prometheus*
Depending on the server you play on, some servers...

Depending on the server you play on, some servers have new skills that rev6 doesn't account for, I don't think there are specific SP calculators for those skills though.

So you could try using the...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 15:12
Replies: 1
Views: 1,422
Posted By Prometheus*
You usually cannot start your server on the same...

You usually cannot start your server on the same computer that's hosting. It will probably help if you use another computer, preferably one on the same local network.
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 15:10
Replies: 3
Views: 810
Posted By Prometheus*
Well, I know that you can change the textures of...

Well, I know that you can change the textures of water from Data.pk2. Not sure exactly where grass is, but I'd guess somewhere in there. Sorry, I don't do a lot of texture editing.
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 14:48
Replies: 1
Views: 732
Posted By Prometheus*
The reason we all play SRO is because it is fun...

The reason we all play SRO is because it is fun for us. We enjoy the game and like it the way it is.

Not only that but it is not easy to create an RPG, especially one as complex as SRO.
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 05:44
Replies: 1
Views: 1,094
Posted By Prometheus*
SR_Gameserver Error

Too long, not reading this: Attempted to add 13 Degree drops using this (Click Here) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/22/2014, 04:52
Replies: 59
Views: 5,629
Posted By Prometheus*
The community for one, I like how Silkroad can be...

The community for one, I like how Silkroad can be really team-based with grinding parties and how different classes can support each other.

I also like the massive PvP fights that can go on like...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.