Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: infamous_one
Forum: Facebook 08/28/2014, 22:39
Replies: 68
Views: 10,357
Posted By infamous_one
Can miniclip detect this hack? Are you likely to...

Can miniclip detect this hack? Are you likely to get banned?
Forum: Facebook 06/09/2014, 13:38
Replies: 30
Views: 4,761
Posted By infamous_one
Can the original poster/anyone! please re-upload...

Can the original poster/anyone! please re-upload the file as link is dead. Alternatively please pm me the correct link or file.Thanks in advance.
Forum: Facebook 03/27/2014, 21:23
Replies: 116
Views: 15,823
Posted By infamous_one
Thanks a lot for this tip, solved the problem!!!

Thanks a lot for this tip, solved the problem!!!
Forum: Facebook 03/27/2014, 14:29
Replies: 116
Views: 15,823
Posted By infamous_one
Tried again, still not enabling hacks. Process...

Tried again, still not enabling hacks. Process goes through list but doesn't enable hacks. It was working fine yesterday.
Forum: Facebook 03/27/2014, 12:26
Replies: 55
Views: 6,760
Posted By infamous_one
PM me too please.

PM me too please.
Forum: Facebook 03/27/2014, 12:20
Replies: 116
Views: 15,823
Posted By infamous_one
Has the game been patched? This hack was working...

Has the game been patched? This hack was working fine for me yesterday, today none of the hacks enable. Tried in both chrome and firefox but same result.
Forum: Dragon City 03/13/2014, 14:03
Replies: 63
Views: 11,636
Posted By infamous_one
Doesn't seem to be working today. I've used it...

Doesn't seem to be working today. I've used it over the last week and it was perfect. However today, the food total doesn't go up, stays the same after every re-load. Anyone else find that or is it...
Forum: Freebies 03/03/2014, 12:58
Replies: 507
Views: 21,723
Posted By infamous_one
ID:100007889078308 Session:90410796 Thank...

ID:100007889078308
Session:90410796

Thank you.
Forum: Facebook 02/03/2014, 23:03
Replies: 7
Views: 955
Posted By infamous_one
Sounds like a plan!

Sounds like a plan!
Forum: Facebook 02/03/2014, 17:08
Replies: 78
Views: 23,232
Posted By infamous_one
Sarthakpulses........ Thanks for your hard work...

Sarthakpulses........ Thanks for your hard work brother, any idea when we can expect this hack please?
Forum: Facebook 02/03/2014, 14:23
Replies: 5
Views: 528
Posted By infamous_one
To the powers that be........ please do not...

To the powers that be........ please do not release autowin! As Dazza says learn to play the game!!! Whats the point of having autowin? you don't end up playing the game!!
Forum: Facebook 02/03/2014, 13:48
Replies: 78
Views: 23,232
Posted By infamous_one
Thanks Sarthak, looking forward to this release!!

Thanks Sarthak, looking forward to this release!!
Forum: Facebook 01/31/2014, 21:05
Replies: 9
Views: 1,407
Posted By infamous_one
As always guys, thankyou for this code.

As always guys, thankyou for this code.
Forum: Facebook 01/31/2014, 15:13
Replies: 19
Views: 1,473
Posted By infamous_one
I have to agree, don't release autowin. No point...

I have to agree, don't release autowin. No point playing the game if you're going to use autowin. Please don't release it.
Forum: Facebook 01/29/2014, 21:37
Replies: 352
Views: 43,816
Posted By infamous_one
Good evening all, could somebody PM me the long...

Good evening all, could somebody PM me the long line code too please, many thanks.
Forum: Facebook 01/21/2014, 15:45
Replies: 200
Views: 46,289
Posted By infamous_one
I don't need to guess you're doing it wrong.... I...

I don't need to guess you're doing it wrong.... I know you are because you can't get the program to work.

I know the program works because I am using it!! So the logical conclusion is you have...
Forum: Facebook 01/21/2014, 12:01
Replies: 200
Views: 46,289
Posted By infamous_one
It works perfect!!! Anyone that can't get it...

It works perfect!!! Anyone that can't get it working is not reading instructions properly. Try playing the game from facebook like MasterSuraj does. Thats what I did and it works perfect. ( Playing...
Forum: Facebook 01/20/2014, 21:46
Replies: 12
Views: 1,770
Posted By infamous_one
hahahaha....... I joined this forum just to thank...

hahahaha....... I joined this forum just to thank Master Suraj for making me
giggle with his comment. I look forward to the completion of your line hack tool.
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.