Ok, I have the AOB for the new line-hack.
Instructions:
Search: 27 26 2b 40 11 29 10 0b 00 00 97 - change to - 24 64 24 64 A2 48 47 0B 00 00 97 Working on Miniclip's site anyways.
Nope, not working with anyone. Was going to only PM it to daily-weekly contributors. If someone youtubes this, line hack will have to go underground. Please don't **** it up, It's for this community. It's not mine. Not sure who to give credit to, but hey atleast I don't take credit. Purely a messenger.
If this helps you, mind saying thanks? Edit: I'm glad you guys are viewing and getting what you requested but no one thanks me, leaves any comments? Pfft... This will be the last time I waste my time, should have worked with masterj to sell his line-hack. Ya, glad you didn't have to pay. No appreciation is great!
Nope, not working with anyone. Was going to only PM it to daily-weekly contributors. If someone youtubes this, line hack will have to go underground. Please don't **** it up, It's for this community. It's not mine. Not sure who to give credit to, but hey atleast I don't take credit. Purely a messenger.
If this helps you, mind saying thanks? Edit: I'm glad you guys are viewing and getting what you requested but no one thanks me, leaves any comments? Pfft... This will be the last time I waste my time, should have worked with masterj to sell his line-hack. Ya, glad you didn't have to pay. No appreciation is great!
I believe those particular codes were posted by autowin a couple of days ago.
Nope, not working with anyone. Was going to only PM it to daily-weekly contributors. If someone youtubes this, line hack will have to go underground. Please don't **** it up, It's for this community. It's not mine. Not sure who to give credit to, but hey atleast I don't take credit. Purely a messenger.
If this helps you, mind saying thanks? Edit: I'm glad you guys are viewing and getting what you requested but no one thanks me, leaves any comments? Pfft... This will be the last time I waste my time, should have worked with masterj to sell his line-hack. Ya, glad you didn't have to pay. No appreciation is great!
I'd remove my thanks after a post like this! You did nothing but repost someone else's work and you want thanks for it? Grow up kid
Haha dr0n, you know what's funny? I made sure to say it wasn't my work to begin with. Yes I'd like thanks when I had no clue it was in the forums elsewhere. I'm sure I made it easier to find, so yes a thanks for the work I did to find the code. Which wasn't searching these forums. Had I found the code on this forum I would have quoted it. Relax kid. Next time there selling the linehack I wont find it and release it free. Under my interpretation people were paying for it from MasterJ. I figured I'd throw it out there free...Kill me for trying to help you! What do a few thanks get me? Nothing! What does the hack do for you? You probably need it to play... only looking out for the community.