Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Report22
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/18/2016, 17:44
Replies: 31
Views: 3,927
Posted By Report22
its pretty nice that everyone got a macro bot to...

its pretty nice that everyone got a macro bot to sell after i posted mine.. -_-
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/15/2016, 14:48
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/11/2016, 16:50
Replies: 9
Views: 851
Posted By Report22
nice

nice
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/10/2016, 14:07
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
this is from a fail trade.. were talking with...

this is from a fail trade.. were talking with customer support about it. there are few people who bought this already, you could ask Rezfile hwo did the trade go :p
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/05/2016, 18:07
Replies: 31
Views: 3,927
Posted By Report22
He is basicly selling what i made, but of course...

He is basicly selling what i made, but of course he isnt aware of the dangers in the bot he has D:
his bot will work, its my bot. but it will ban you :P
he dont know what to do to make it...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 12/01/2016, 13:37
Replies: 5
Views: 445
Posted By Report22
I have one for you, what is your skype ?

I have one for you, what is your skype ?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/26/2016, 21:36
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
I dont know why are you doing this I dont use...

I dont know why are you doing this I dont use JitBit Macro Recorder.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/26/2016, 18:29
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
this is not my ign lol, please dotn write names...

this is not my ign lol, please dotn write names of people to give them ban for no reason.
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/26/2016, 17:43
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
There is 0% for a ban with this Macro (Bot).

There is 0% for a ban with this Macro (Bot).
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/25/2016, 00:18
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By Report22
Arrow EXP BOT (130,000 EXP / 24 Hours) Working 100%| CHEAP!

Hello guys, Im selling an EXP BOT (Macro) that can make up to 130,000 Exp a day.
trough SinglePlayer mode in Combat Arms. When you earn EXP you also earn GP.
Im not sending you any (.exe) files,...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/24/2016, 07:38
Replies: 8
Views: 674
Posted By Report22
I honestly do not know you, You must be mistaking...

I honestly do not know you, You must be mistaking with someone else.
I haven't blogged in to Skype for a week or so, I have no idea how you "talked" to me on Skype, I'm sorry to hear that you have...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/23/2016, 12:35
Replies: 10
Views: 881
Posted By Report22
Not sold yet, what is your skype?

Not sold yet, what is your skype?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/22/2016, 18:36
Replies: 3
Views: 376
Posted By Report22
What is your skype mate?

What is your skype mate?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/21/2016, 09:37
Replies: 11
[Selling] Col+ 140+ Perms
Views: 945
Posted By Report22
Skype?

Skype?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/20/2016, 15:56
Replies: 10
Views: 881
Posted By Report22
Arrow ★ GOA ★ SG50 ★ AR-15 ★ FULL SPEED ★ A LOT OF PERMS ★ CHEAP! (30$)

GOA 40%
It has lots of perms, 26% Speed I got all Info, Email , birthdate
The account is mine from TRN to GOA.
I AM NOT GOING FIRST, Dont waist my time.

PRICE: 30-40$
Accepting: Karma...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/20/2016, 00:47
Replies: 3
Views: 491
Posted By Report22
I think I got something for you, What is your...

I think I got something for you, What is your skype?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 20:52
Replies: 8
Views: 674
Posted By Report22
Highest offer I got was 35€.

Highest offer I got was 35€.
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 18:01
Replies: 8
Views: 674
Posted By Report22
Arrow BG | 1.80 KD | 40 PERMS | PERM EPIC'S | MAX SG | 26% SPEED| CHEAP!!

BG | 1.80KD | 26% Speed | EPIC WEAPONS
Combat Arms Account Selling : epvp (19/11/2016) Report22 - Album on Imgur ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


I want to sell my BG for a minimum price of 30$.
I...
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 16:00
Replies: 5
Views: 494
Posted By Report22
Account Sold.

Account Sold.
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 11/19/2016, 00:47
Replies: 5
Views: 494
Posted By Report22
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 10/31/2015, 19:27
Replies: 3
Views: 464
Posted By Report22
I got one for you! Add me on skype: ronen313

I got one for you!

Add me on skype: ronen313
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 10/16/2015, 18:05
Replies: 206
Views: 40,072
Posted By Report22
Any proofs?

Any proofs?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 10/16/2015, 18:03
Replies: 1
Views: 394
Posted By Report22
images?

images?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 10/16/2015, 18:00
Replies: 3
Views: 491
Posted By Report22
15 - 20 EUR?

15 - 20 EUR?
Forum: Combat Arms Trading 10/15/2015, 13:06
Replies: 13
Views: 1,001
Posted By Report22
40?

40?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.