Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MrCalimo32
Forum: General Gaming Releases 06/28/2016, 17:23
Replies: 375
Views: 178,409
Posted By MrCalimo32
Seriously you Banned? oh my god thanks for the...

Seriously you Banned? oh my god thanks for the information and sorry
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/12/2015, 19:38
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,933
Posted By MrCalimo32
The bot does not work I get a problem (error d11)...

The bot does not work I get a problem (error d11) refers not if it does not work with DirectX11 and just bought license, did you help?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2015, 01:00
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,933
Posted By MrCalimo32
Hello, I have a problem when I try to start with...

Hello, I have a problem when I try to start with version 4.8.0.5 [NA]
get error and try to firefox and firefox x64 version and do not get results.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2015, 00:39
Replies: 178
Views: 115,742
Posted By MrCalimo32
Sorry but I have to say that long ago no longer...

Sorry but I have to say that long ago no longer give money these chests, the fault of the people who make videos about it and hang it on youtube, in his day if it worked and I kick a lot of money
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2015, 14:24
Replies: 569
Views: 100,777
Posted By MrCalimo32
Your program speedhack not work?

Your program speedhack not work?
Forum: Aion 03/30/2015, 10:24
Replies: 1
Views: 689
Posted By MrCalimo32
Change weapons and armor?

I was told long ago people were able to increase his armor and weapon, fighting 4 people and his life no down, is that possible? someone would be able to create and rent as a bot program by paying a...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2015, 13:20
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,933
Posted By MrCalimo32
I have a small problem. when I use the bot for...

I have a small problem. when I use the bot for grinding after awhile I used the return, how can I disable that use return? thanks for you rubot
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2015, 10:06
Replies: 569
Views: 100,777
Posted By MrCalimo32
I wanted to give it a try but I think you're...

I wanted to give it a try but I think you're going to be right, the Lord creator has left us with a VIP account and ass in the air
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2015, 21:00
Replies: 569
Views: 100,777
Posted By MrCalimo32
It is good news, I was afraid of leaving...

It is good news, I was afraid of leaving abandoned its program
I look forward to the update thanks a lot
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2015, 18:11
Replies: 569
Views: 100,777
Posted By MrCalimo32
I am ImmonsAionPlayer client and the case is that...

I am ImmonsAionPlayer client and the case is that Aion updated vesion 4.7, you update the bot? because I am very satisfied with your bot
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.