Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: de3mka
Forum: H1Z1 02/15/2015, 15:44
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
I cant run CMD test, says OPen Process Failed

I cant run CMD test, says OPen Process Failed
Forum: H1Z1 02/15/2015, 14:40
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
oesnt work :( 0,0,0 coordinates

oesnt work :( 0,0,0 coordinates
Forum: H1Z1 02/08/2015, 14:11
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
I was wrong, it works but i have to launch it few...

I was wrong, it works but i have to launch it few times... weird
Forum: H1Z1 02/08/2015, 00:10
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
doesn't work :(

doesn't work :(
Forum: H1Z1 02/07/2015, 20:01
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
updated again, need new patch bro

updated again, need new patch bro
Forum: H1Z1 02/05/2015, 20:37
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
like this

like this
Forum: H1Z1 02/05/2015, 20:27
Replies: 287
Views: 77,495
Posted By de3mka
thx for update, it doesnt show X,Y,Z and doesnt...

thx for update, it doesnt show X,Y,Z and doesnt show items/objects for me, but i can launch it. Ideas?
Forum: Steam Trading 07/06/2013, 15:24
Replies: 1
Views: 522
Posted By de3mka
Up you go!

Up you go!
Forum: Steam Trading 07/05/2013, 01:07
Replies: 43
Views: 1,449
Posted By de3mka
Pff.. you can have them for free here.. ...

Pff.. you can have them for free here..

Steam Community :: Dota 2 Dispenser ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Steam Trading 07/04/2013, 18:36
Replies: 1
Views: 522
Posted By de3mka
[Have] Steam Gifts [Want] Dota 2 Treasure Keys

Hello, I'd like to trade following Steam Game Gifts for Dota 2 Treasure Keys.
If you're interested, please contact me:

Private messages
Skype: elliot16
Steam: Steam Community :: Rast...
Forum: Steam Trading 08/05/2012, 17:58
Replies: 28
Views: 2,361
Posted By de3mka
bump

bump
Forum: Steam Trading 08/03/2012, 20:33
Replies: 28
Views: 2,361
Posted By de3mka
Bump! Back in business! :)

Bump!

Back in business! :)
Forum: C9 - Continent of the Ninth 07/20/2012, 16:48
Replies: 60
Views: 33,536
Posted By de3mka
What is it good for anyway? Why multiclienting in...

What is it good for anyway? Why multiclienting in c9?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/28/2012, 17:05
Replies: 0
Views: 411
Posted By de3mka
[Have] Dota 2 Invite [Want] CS:GO invite

ONLY STEAM TRADE

contact: skype - elliot16
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/13/2012, 18:56
Replies: 1
Views: 338
Posted By de3mka
bum

bum
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/13/2012, 18:50
Replies: 3
Views: 497
Posted By de3mka
skype elliot16 add me we can talk

skype elliot16

add me we can talk
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/12/2012, 18:08
Replies: 1
Views: 338
Posted By de3mka
[Sell] Diablo 3 GOLD EU [Buy] Paypal

Giving out 10kk for 60 euros via paypal as a gift

Skype: elliot16 :)

3 options how we trade:

1) you go first

OR
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/08/2012, 11:21
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By de3mka
bump!

bump!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/05/2012, 15:30
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By de3mka
you're welcome mate

you're welcome mate
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/05/2012, 02:41
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By de3mka
I can use middleman (only trusted), but you have...

I can use middleman (only trusted), but you have to find one.

@tobindev: Lol, I'm very sorry, I'm 100% sure I created only one topic but I moved to a diff. city so my internet is laggy it might...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/04/2012, 19:45
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By de3mka
You gave two links to this thread lol. But...

You gave two links to this thread lol.

But if you're refering to my older threads then I can't edit tittle (prices) so I had to create new one.
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/04/2012, 14:07
Replies: 1
Views: 357
Posted By de3mka
$ WTS Diablo 3 Gold EU Softcore $

I'd like to offer my gold on EU softcore today :)

Stock: 5kk +

contact:

PM or

skype - elliot16
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/04/2012, 14:03
Replies: 7
Views: 616
Posted By de3mka
$ WTS Diablo 3 Gold (7EUR)+ Items EU Softcore $

I'd like to offer my gold on EU softcore today :)

Stock: 5kk +

contact:

PM or

skype - elliot16
Forum: Diablo 3 05/31/2012, 16:16
Replies: 3
Views: 604
Posted By de3mka
Any risks buying D3 acc from random guys? (excluding scam)

Hey, is there any risks (excluding scamming -> I send money and he doesn't give me the acc) in buying the accounts from people? If they give me secret question, email. I change email and pass, can...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 05/31/2012, 00:47
Replies: 0
Views: 358
Posted By de3mka
[B] Diablo 3 Acc + Monk 60 lvl [S] 65 euro paypal

Hello, if anyone is interested, you can contact me at skype - elliot16

*can provide screens and everything
*you will be provided secret question
*you can change email/pswd
*can change new chars...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.